I wore to work and then

Howwedoin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Here’s a fun situation I thought I’d share.

I wore a diaper to the office thinking there wasn’t going to a chance at anyone getting close to me to have a hint that I was wearing. About 5 minutes before the end of my day, a female coworker called…..she had a flat tire. Being the nice guy I am, I headed out to change her tire.

Knowing I was going to be bending over a lot, I tucked my undershirt in. I was paranoid the whole time being careful how I bent over knowing there was an abnormal bulge on the bottom side of my butt in my jeans.

The tire change went good and I don’t suspect she noticed anything. I was crawling under her vehicle on my stomach and bending over to do various tasks so there were many chances to see an abnormal bulge. The diaper isn’t a bulky one. I’ll keep an eye out to see if she looks at me differently.

This was an unexpected event and I always wondered how I would handle something that could expose my hidden secret.

• Love
Reactions: CptKirk, TrueHero, bobbilly and 1 other person
Howwedoin said:
Here’s a fun situation I thought I’d share.

I wore a diaper to the office thinking there wasn’t going to a chance at anyone getting close to me to have a hint that I was wearing. About 5 minutes before the end of my day, a female coworker called…..she had a flat tire. Being the nice guy I am, I headed out to change her tire.

Knowing I was going to be bending over a lot, I tucked my undershirt in. I was paranoid the whole time being careful how I bent over knowing there was an abnormal bulge on the bottom side of my butt in my jeans.

The tire change went good and I don’t suspect she noticed anything. I was crawling under her vehicle on my stomach and bending over to do various tasks so there were many chances to see an abnormal bulge. The diaper isn’t a bulky one. I’ll keep an eye out to see if she looks at me differently.

This was an unexpected event and I always wondered how I would handle something that could expose my hidden secret.
Really nice of you to help a co-worker on the tire change!!
If something is said, I would be shocked if it was anything more than a continuation of thanking you

I don't know if offices are like school playgrounds where if you saw you wearing they'll spread gossip around the workplace?

You got that right. She commented “I owe you a gift card.” I did it because it’s the right thing to do. I obviously told her it was my pleasure. Maybe I should have told her a pack of diapers is fine! 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: CptKirk, TigerDL and Edgewater
I've always worn medical style nappies/diapers om the odd occasion I wore to work, then at least I could claim I needed them for a genuine medical reason.

There will always be those unexpected situations where you might be exposed, so having a well prepared explanation is useful.

Well done for still being that nice helpful guy, even when it could have been awkward for you.

Reactions: Edgewater and bobbilly
bobbilly said:
I don't know if offices are like school playgrounds where if you saw you wearing they'll spread gossip around the workplace?
I’m not worried. I think the good deed will overshadow my odd butt bulge.

The good thing is that I didn’t get a rush knowing I could get caught. Probably because it was a coworker.

Reactions: CptKirk, Edgewater and bobbilly
Howwedoin said:
I’m not worried. I think the good deed will overshadow my odd butt bulge.

The good thing is that I didn’t get a rush knowing I could get caught. Probably because it was a coworker.
Well done @Howwedoin for helping a person out, you are a nice person!

I would’ve excused myself to the bathroom and taken the diaper off, rolled it up, and put it in my work bag and chuck that in my car. Then helped her out with the tire change.

Howwedoin said:
I was crawling under her vehicle on my stomach and bending over to do various tasks so there were many chances to see an abnormal bulge
Of course, at the right angles it’s absolutely obvious.

Reactions: Edgewater
Back