I wish…

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahshshdhd

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
You know sometimes I just wish I could be a baby with a mommy who does everything for me like changes my sagging diapee whilst I’m in a onesie sucking on my num num without a care in the world and who would bath me so I’m nice and clean and who would comfort me

Reactions: Dragon64 and Lyric
A very common dream in this forum. Fantasies are great but they aren't always so good in reality. Try it out for real for a fixed amount of time. Then you can decide if its really what you want. If not then you will at least get it out of your system and your dream may become no more. Otherwise your desire may only get stronger until you give in to it anyway one day and then realise it wasn't so great after all and all that time you spent fantasising about it was effectively for precious little. (Pun intended). Alternatively if you do really enjoy then reap the rewards but keep it realistic and don't try and take it too far to the detriment of everything else in your life that you may miss out on otherwise.

I want a mommy so bad it hurts! A mommy that whenever we're alone, I can be "little." A mommy that would changed my diaper, give me a bottle, put my AB dresses and tights on me all without asking MY DREAM!

Reactions: Dragon64 and Lyric
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back