I peed in an ABDL diaper for the first time last night and...

CJB

Baby in Training
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It felt amazing! 🤩 I was a little nervous at first, because I was worried about leaking, but the Tykables Little Builders sure did its job well! 😄 I peed a lot in my diaper, and I stayed dry all night! 😁 I think that this will be a regular thing! 🥰

• Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce, littledreamers333, medfet878 and 4 others
CJB said:
It felt amazing! 🤩 I was a little nervous at first, because I was worried about leaking, but the Tykables Little Builders sure did its job well! 😄 I peed a lot in my diaper, and I stayed dry all night! 😁 I think that this will be a regular thing! 🥰
Yeah Little Builders are a good diaper. Soft crinkly plastic, very comfortable and holds a decent amount.

Reactions: medfet878 and CJB
CJB said:
That is awesome! Your first time. I am glad it was good. You definitely were wearing a nice diaper. I am so happy for you, just be careful because it is addicting!

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling, medfet878, NKY2020 and 1 other person
KrankyPants said:
That is awesome! Your first time. I am glad it was good. You definitely were wearing a nice diaper. I am so happy for you, just be careful because it is addicting!
I'm sure it is! This time I only used it when i went to bed, but next time I'll pee in it while I'm awake too! ☺️❤️

Reactions: warmfeeling and medfet878
I love pee

I remember the first time panic very well.
After so many years of not using a nappy, the worry that the disposable wouldn’t be able to absorb an adult sized wetting was at the forefront of my mind.

It only took the first time to realise that I was going to be alright and the feeling of letting go into the nappy was so wonderful it HAD to be repeated again and again and again 😆

Back