I need help on a DIY project

Class4Division2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Does anyone know how to remove the design layer of a pull-up or baby diaper? I saw someone on etsy do it and was selling them and I'm trying to figure it out for myself so I don't have to spend so much money to get a bunch of cute diapers.

To clarify, I want to remove the outer design layer of a pull-up/baby diaper and possibly glue it to a white ABDL diaper. Here is a photo of what I saw as well as a link to the seller. 20210909_162058.jpg

it depends on the diaper. sometimes you can easily separate the plastic layer (which has the design, except for sometimes the landing zone is separate), and sometimes it's too stuck to the rest of the diaper to get it off cleanly. Another problem is that the design layer is usually too small to put in an adult diaper anyways. I think they scan the layer and make it in a bigger size before adding it to the adult diaper.

Reactions: Class4Division2
I am wondering if you could print it off onto some vynal and or some other type of paper and glue it on or the material you are printing on may have adhesive backing.

Reactions: Class4Division2
ronnieM said:
it depends on the diaper. sometimes you can easily separate the plastic layer (which has the design, except for sometimes the landing zone is separate), and sometimes it's too stuck to the rest of the diaper to get it off cleanly. Another problem is that the design layer is usually too small to put in an adult diaper anyways. I think they scan the layer and make it in a bigger size before adding it to the adult diaper.
I didn't think of that possibility, thanks

checkingoutall said:
I am wondering if you could print it off onto some vynal and or some other type of paper and glue it on or the material you are printing on may have adhesive backing.
That's a good idea, if I find anything I'll let you know

So I attempted do my own and resulted with this, it's not good but I definitely think I'm on the right track. I also kinda rushed it.

Attachments

• 20210909_202208.jpg
    20210909_202208.jpg
    909 KB · Views: 24
  • Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, Kyma and slipperywhenwet
Class4Division2 said:
So I attempted do my own and resulted with this, it's not good but I definitely think I'm on the right track. I also kinda rushed it.
I think it's pretty good for a first try. I know I couldn't have done it that good on the first try. You are going to have some cute diapers to wear now.

checkingoutall said:
I think it's pretty good for a first try. I know I couldn't have done it that good on the first try. You are going to have some cute diapers to wear now.
I agree, once I perfect the technique I might do a tutorial for others to enjoy aswell

So I tried them on and this is the result, still need to trim up some of the edges to make it more flush with the rest.

Attachments

• 20210910_005827.jpg
    20210910_005827.jpg
    833.5 KB · Views: 9
Class4Division2 said:
So I tried them on and this is the result, still need to trim up some of the edges to make it more flush with the rest.
Second angle

Attachments

• 20210910_011359.jpg
    20210910_011359.jpg
    907.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Love
Reactions: checkingoutall
Back