Cammer

Country Boy Diapered
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Alright y’all, for those that don’t know I ride bulls at rodeos and for practice. I haven’t rode in a couple months because of ic issues that haven’t gotten worse and requires diapers, at least till I find a potential cause and treatment. I need some encouragement and maybe some feedback from others who wear and also partake in some sort of extreme or atleast demanding activities. I am most concerned about things exploding or leaking when I’m on top of a 1500 LB animal bucking to its heart content. Will something high quality hold up for those 8 seconds. It’s really killing me not riding.

Reactions: Diprs2 and disabledinconben
I play basketball. Diapers don’t make it harder at all for me.
Maybe have some plastic pants on while you are riding

Reactions: Diprs2
I'd put a fresh one on, then I know Mega Max has thick plastic. The inside may not hold well, but for 8 seconds...I'd bet even Tykables works. They have really strong outer shells. I ride horses, but not buckers. It's been a while, though. But back when I'd lean on the above-mentioned. The thicker the shell, the better, and the fresher. Although it's fun squishing around sometimes. But dangerous riding like that! Jeeze! I can only imagine! Kudos! Best wishes you kick some booty out there!

Reactions: Diprs2 and disabledinconben
Wondercrinkee said:
I'd put a fresh one on, then I know Mega Max has thick plastic. The inside may not hold well, but for 8 seconds...I'd bet even Tykables works. They have really strong outer shells. I ride horses, but not buckers. It's been a while, though. But back when I'd lean on the above-mentioned. The thicker the shell, the better, and the fresher. Although it's fun squishing around sometimes. But dangerous riding like that! Jeeze! I can only imagine! Kudos! Best wishes you kick some booty out there!
Thank you for the response!

Reactions: Diprs2 and Woncrinklz
disabledinconben said:
I play basketball. Diapers don’t make it harder at all for me.
Maybe have some plastic pants on while you are riding
I will keep that in mind thank you

I would consider wearing some compression shorts over whatever product you use. The last thing you want is for the padding to be fluffed up with air, and suddenly have your body weight come down on it - I would worry about the shell splitting. Compression shorts will keep everything pressed tight to your body.

That is a true test to a quality of a diaper. Tykables and Rearz hold up well during a bike ride. Never tested bullriding. I woukd wear a onsie so if tour ahort comes untuckes. I would also practice as it may adjust what you are used to.

ltaluv said:
I would consider wearing some compression shorts over whatever product you use. The last thing you want is for the padding to be fluffed up with air, and suddenly have your body weight come down on it - I would worry about the shell splitting. Compression shorts will keep everything pressed tight to your body.
Good point thank you!

Kbaby84 said:
That is a true test to a quality of a diaper. Tykables and Rearz hold up well during a bike ride. Never tested bullriding. I woukd wear a onsie so if tour ahort comes untuckes. I would also practice as it may adjust what you are used to.
I will definitely wear something to protect my shirt from rising up thank you

Honestly, I'd say just do what you love. Diapers don't stop me from doing wild things. They don't really change anything at all.

Not that I ride bulls or anything, but I'd think you ought to be dry and clean or just damp before that crazy ride though. Maybe something thin too, as I reckon you need really good control of your legs. For that, I like Abena plastic backed M4's and Seni Super plus. They're thin but still don't really impede mobility too bad unless they're really soaked. I also like a pair of ranger panties over them. They also don't impede mobility at all really, but have a mesh liner thing that should keep tapes down and stuff.

Back