Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleRascal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Recently I’ve been getting stomach cramps which seem innocent but they’re not I’m showing regular symptoms of constipation and diarrhoea which usually don’t bother me but recently it’s been happening without my control and farts not being farts 😂 without getting into details

• Sad
Reactions: Tappy, Edgewater, slimjiminy and 2 others
have you ever had what I call fart burps literally if you burp and it smells like a fart it is horrible🤮

Reactions: Edgewater
LittleMonsterUK said:
Recently I’ve been getting stomach cramps which seem innocent but they’re not I’m showing regular symptoms of constipation and diarrhoea which usually don’t bother me but recently it’s been happening without my control and farts not being farts 😂 without getting into details
I've had similar problems, for over a year now, mostly caused by meds, which is why I'm diapered 24/7.

Reactions: LittleRascal and Edgewater
In the World of IC, the base understanding is that those, which you experienced, occur, far too commonly.

As a result, we depend on yearly to bi-yearly medical check-ups. As the kind of changes you are experiencing are indicators for a number of medical concerns.

You really need to be calling your MD Monday and get in for a full check-up!

It is just as important to sit-down and review what you had been eating and where 8 to 36 hours before hand. As a mild case of Food Poisoning can duplicate this.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogboy, Tappy and FLsolarSparky02
littleK1626 said:
have you ever had what I call fart burps literally if you burp and it smells like a fart it is horrible🤮

It’s definitely more of the diarrhoea than the constipation currently however before I was extremely constipated pooping maybe one every 3 days so I started taking digestive enzymes and eating much more fruits which has fixed the problem but it’s like a sludge I guess as for the farts sometimes I fart and unintentionally release waste I’ve been padded more than usual simply to protect myself and it was a good thing I was as I couldn’t hold back coming upstairs it just comes so suddenly and randomly.

I hope you get/ feel better soon .

I have an irritable bowel caused by anxiety and it is no fun , can be a real pain in the a$$ .
So were the test to confirm all was a-ok .

These days , it might be stress or biological / physiological .

T.

Reactions: richieboy and Edgewater
Tappy said:
I hope you get/ feel better soon .

I have an irritable bowel caused by anxiety and it is no fun , can be a real pain in the a$$ .
So were the test to confirm all was a-ok .

These days , it might be stress or biological / physiological .

T.

I’ve been constipated all my life and thinking about my food intolerances it’s pretty apparent to me now I just assumed it was side effects of my beta blockers but when I started leaking that’s when it became a problem. Would I hate if I had it? Honestly no it would give me perfect validation to remain padded at college et cetra I wouldn’t be so against it as IBS is nothing new but the incontinence is. However I’d rather leak and have the runs than have stomach cramp for 3+ days.

Reactions: mushydiaperedalice and Edgewater
LittleMonsterUK said:
I was at first urine then a few yrs in became bowel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back