I love plastic pants!!!

vp39 said:
These folks have my favorite bikini-cut gary panties in pink; it's pale pink and largely opaque.

Another source: https://incontroldiapers.com/ideal-fit-plastic-pants-glossy-pink/
Their glossy pink plastic is bright pink, quite opaque, and feels so nice to wear.
love the bikini plastic pants, most of my panties are french cut and theses work great-more form fitting.

Reactions: vp39, JensBabyGirl and Angelapinks
depta99 said:
Has anyone tried the double thick ones available at Protex? I think they call them tuffys
I have a pair. They’re really thick. Comfy and flexible. Not loud at all either.

Reactions: vp39 and Angelapinks
Traveler said:
I have a pair. They’re really thick. Comfy and flexible. Not loud at all either.
I have several pairs of the 7 ml thick plastic but they can tear when they get older and have been washed a few times. I do like them though and have both pull on and snap on styles from Kins. I also have some royal blue coloured ones from Gary Wear and they are the covered elastic ones that crack at the waist and leg bands.

Speaking of thick plastic panties, I have these in Hot Pink with White Lace and the optional Suspender Clips and a “Rear Hole” (but no lace around that!) They are thick and stiff but provide my Mommy with EZ access for a Pegging Session. A little Baby Powder down the front side provides some “dry lubrication” making everyone a happy camper! LOL

94624719-00DE-4B5F-BBFE-8452AACA8896.png
FBF27C41-4D2E-4402-89EE-68BDBD0F9AB3.jpeg

Reactions: vp39, depta99 and Angelapinks
depta99 said:
Has anyone tried the double thick ones available at Protex? I think they call them tuffys
I had a few Tuffy type pairs from back in around 2002...They were made by an outlet called Carolines Kids. They were an older company that made ABDL clothes back then. I believe they are no longer in business. The plastic pants were very well made and the plastic was a thicker frosted white color. The pair got misplaced in a few of my moves over the past decade.

Reactions: Angelapinks
JensBabyGirl said:
Speaking of thick plastic panties, I have these in Hot Pink with White Lace and the optional Suspender Clips and a “Rear Hole” (but no lace around that!) They are thick and stiff but provide my Mommy with EZ access for a Pegging Session. A little Baby Powder down the front side provides some “dry lubrication” making everyone a happy camper! LOL

I bet you know you're in trouble when she brings those out!

Reactions: JensBabyGirl
depta99 said:
I bet you know you're in trouble when she brings those out!
love the pink under my ballet tights. Love soaking pullup that way.

vp39 said:
I have one thick pair; I find that I don't care for the thick plastic so much....
I prefer 6mil or less pvc. If they get to thick they tend to stand on there own 😀

Reactions: vp39 and Angelapinks
rubberedtransbott said:
Morning to all plastic pants enthusiasts. I'm Sabrina from the UK.
Sabrina started quite an interesting thread, which I've found to be fascinating to reread...but Sabrina's last contact here was in April 2020.

I'm currently trying a new pair of" "silence pants" from Rearz. While they're not nearly as aesthetically nice as regular PVC pants they do provide a great option for warmer days and still prevent leaks.

Reactions: DLPeakOut and Angelapinks
depta99 said:
I'm currently trying a new pair of" "silence pants" from Rearz. While they're not nearly as aesthetically nice as regular PVC pants they do provide a great option for warmer days and still prevent leaks.
I do have a few pairs of these as well as the Northshore brand of the same style vinyl coated nylon. Being hooked on plastic pants since I was a child, I do not really love these pants but they are good in hotter weather.

Reactions: DLPeakOut and depta99
Angelapinks said:
I do have a few pairs of these as well as the Northshore brand of the same style vinyl coated nylon. Being hooked on plastic pants since I was a child, I do not really love these pants but they are good in hotter weather.
Yeah, they don't satisfy The kink aspect of it for me, but I have to say pragmatically they're pretty darn good in the warm weather. At least the Rearz brand has a nice floral print

Reactions: DLPeakOut and Angelapinks
vp39 said:
Sabrina started quite an interesting thread, which I've found to be fascinating to reread...but Sabrina's last contact here was in April 2020.
Yes this was a great thread and many who clearly enjoy the feel and added security plastic pants provide.

Reactions: Angelapinks and jbond007
Try Rearz they are in Canada Offering free express shipping always, servicing the lower 48 states with 1–3-day shipping from over 40 warehouses throughout the USA.

Waterproof Silence Pant​

These are the plastic pants I use, and I like them a lot as I am wearing a pair as I write this. $20.00 U.S. They also have an assortment of diapers disposable as well as cloth.

Back