Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 0 guest views remaining

I lost my Golden Retriever today 😢

I'm sorry you lost your doggie. She looks cute, I'm sure she was a very special friend.

I was never very good when it came to dealing with a pet that died. I hope you can honor her memory with some tears. 🫂:cry:🐶

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Subtlerustle, Angelapinks and 2 others
I am sorry for your loss, what a beautiful dog what a wonderful relationship. You are truly privileged. I lost my Zaida 4 years ago, I was blessed to have known her
It's a amazing experience, sharing your life with another creature. A wonderful joyful happy experience
I know it hurts, I am sorry

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I'm so sorry for your lost. I lost mine almost two years ago. I swear I could still see her lying on the floor in the places she liked to lie down. I would even walk around those places. I'm better now but it takes time. Dogs are so special because they love us with no strings attached. My big golden would jump up in my lap when I was sitting and watching TV. I'm a believer that all dogs go to heaven and we'll see them when we pass.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, DL85, Angelapinks and 2 others
dogboy said:
I'm so sorry for your lost. I lost mine almost two years ago. I swear I could still see her lying on the floor in the places she liked to lie down. I would even walk around those places. I'm better now but it takes time. Dogs are so special because they love us with no strings attached. My big golden would jump up in my lap when I was sitting and watching TV. I'm a believer that all dogs go to heaven and we'll see them when we pass.

Thank you for your kind words as always. Life always seems to have the uncanny ability to throw you under the bus just when you think things are going well. My wife and I are in the middle of a move, and this was well beyond what was planned.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, dogboy and BobbiSueEllen
I’m so sorry for your loss🥺 I would be devastated.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, MeDisneyBaby and BobbiSueEllen
I know just how you feel. I lost my constant companion of 14 years in mid-2020, and I still feel her loss quite keenly.

I firmly believe we will see our pets again. I know that's not much comfort now, but it does help me through the days without my little dog.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Subtlerustle, MeDisneyBaby and 1 other person
Iam sorry for your lost.
Pets are the best friends someone could have.
We lost one of them in the year 2022 after more tha one decade.
big hugs to you 🫂

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
MeDisneyBaby said:
I lost my 13 almost 14 year old doggo today due to a ruptured splenic tumor.

So fast, I haven't had time to really process all of this. My heartaches over the idea that she will no longer be with me.

I honestly have no idea how to deal with all of this.

View attachment 135555
I'm sorry but if you go to where puppys are and look into they're eyes the spirit of your golden retriever will join that puppy.
You can have her back.
God knows how we love our pets.
If you want her or him back ask in your heart. An angel told me one this. I know a lot of people will not believe what I'm saying.
I know it to be true but don't take to long. I wish you feel better.
Your first thought is the right one.
When picking her or him.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I can not tell you how much how big my Heart aches for your loss,, my Golden was 14, I sit here crying trying to do this. said I can not go through this again. He was as much family as any one.
I do have another one today who will be 5 this year, ( I still miss my first one) My Mother and friends all told me I had to get another one.. He is at my side as I type this whining with his ball wanting me to throw it,. Your Girl will be waiting for you to cross over at the bridge. Check out the site goldenretriverform.com

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, MeDisneyBaby, Subtlerustle and 2 others
I am so sorry to hear about your little buddy. I lost mine a few years ago when my wife and I went out to dinner and came home and found it on our bed and could not get up we went to find an all-night emergency Vet in the area and went to him he checked my Duchess and stuck a needle in her said he found blood and to open her up would cost $3000.00 upfront. I asked some questions his explanation was she would die anyway. So the Humane thing to do was put her to sleep. We did I cried like a baby all the way home. We had her Cremated and properly buried. I still miss her.😭

• Sad
Reactions: MeDisneyBaby and BobbiSueEllen
I'm sorry to hear. I know how you feel. I've lost several dogs myself. Wish I would have some kind and thoughtful words to share but believe me times like this is hard to come up with some

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
dondl2 said:
I can not tell you how much how big my Heart aches for your loss,, my Golden was 14, I sit here crying trying to do this. said I can not go through this again. He was as much family as any one.
I do have another one today who will be 5 this year, ( I still miss my first one) My Mother and friends all told me I had to get another one.. He is at my side as I type this whining with his ball wanting me to throw it,. Your Girl will be waiting for you to cross over at the bridge. Check out the site goldenretriverform.com
Thank you for suggesting the website. It is very appreciated!!

It sucks to lose a loved one. Hang in there!

MeDisneyBaby said:
I lost my 13 almost 14 year old doggo today due to a ruptured splenic tumor.

So fast, I haven't had time to really process all of this. My heartaches over the idea that she will no longer be with me.

I honestly have no idea how to deal with all of this.

View attachment 135555
Hey, I’m so sorry, our dogs are not only part of the family but our soul mates, with us through thick and thin, just as we are for them. so sorry for your loss.

It is a horrid time, I am so sorry for you. I had to put our Wagner (yes, he had to have a dog/music name) 6 years ago and I still miss him. To him every day was the BEST day whatever we were doing, I shall always miss the wagging tail.

It’s not nice to lose anyone. Hope things get better for you

I know just how devastating that is, and how it feels. I lost my dog in 2006 and I still think about her often. She was 18 when she died, and I still miss having her in my life.

I really do feel for you and understand how much pain you must have in your heart right now. All I can say is those feelings will subside and you will remember all the good things you did together.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and DL85
I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my lab a little over three years ago for the same reason. They definitely take a piece of your heart when they go. I got another dog a little over a year and a half ago and even though I love my current dog very much, I still shed a tear from time to time when something reminds me of my previous dog.

She's lovely, and if I had of met her, I would of given her a huge cuddle, as I all ways do with dogs. I've lost pets over the years and its amazing how attached you become to them. you will be hurting for a while now, and thats a natural process. at least Doggo is at peace now, and you've done the right thing for her sake.

Back