Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatHiddenDL

There are, in fact, flamingos.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So I just tried my first Super Dry Kid and. I’m actually quit impressed with them! Normally I hate poly backed diapers because I’m super hot natured, but these aren’t too bad. They are comfortable and the two tape design is nice! Kinda wish they made ABU simple with just two tapes to be honest because I prefer the plain look but that’s just a preference I guess.

I’ve heard of them before but never tried them. How absorbent are they, front and back? Glad you enjoyed them!

Pika123 said:
I’ve heard of them before but never tried them. How absorbent are they, front and back? Glad you enjoyed them!

Still using it! I’ll get back with you on that! Lol

I love SDK's, they're one of my main go to diapers, they've been a part of my diaper rotation for the last few years. Not only do the single tapes and those 1998 Pampers designs throw me into baby-mode instantly, but they're cut perfectly for my body type as well, easily the most snug fitting diaper I've worn. Their capacity is certainly up there, though their thickness leaves a little to be desired, they aren't as thick as other ABU brands like Cushies or Little Pawz, but throw in a booster and that fixes that.

ThatHiddenDL said:
Still using it! I’ll get back with you on that! Lol

Lol, how long have you had it on?

Are they made of sap? I want to get some but they don't ship to Amazon Locker.

I am not a fan of those or the Cushies. Cloth backed Cushies were a favorite and my go-to outdoor diaper. I am curious about the "Kiddo" diaper (the stretchy one with the owls) however...

ThatHiddenDL said:
So I just tried my first Super Dry Kid and. I’m actually quit impressed with them! Normally I hate poly backed diapers because I’m super hot natured, but these aren’t too bad. They are comfortable and the two tape design is nice! Kinda wish they made ABU simple with just two tapes to be honest because I prefer the plain look but that’s just a preference I guess.

Glad you like them too as I absolutely love them, I do think Kiddos are an upgrade on then with the front elastic but SDKs are what I have been wearing the most.

As to your other statement on ABU Simples Casey has mentioned this is a future item even named “Super Simples” which I am eagerly awaiting.

FatherGoose said:
I am not a fan of those or the Cushies. Cloth backed Cushies were a favorite and my go-to outdoor diaper. I am curious about the "Kiddo" diaper (the stretchy one with the owls) however...

Kiddo are IMHO the best single tape diapers on the market right now. They're basically a space/paws/simple model with single, strong, well-placed tapes. (capacity is at least close to space) They're the ONLY single tape diaper I trust for overnight. Very comfortable.

Comparing them to SDK, they have front elastic which really improves comfort, and they're higher capacity / better wicking. Also the shell texture seems to be slightly softer? (similar to PeekABU - might be that the shell is actually the same but the different feel is due to the difference in the padding)

Only caveat is they size a little small, so consider going a size up when you order. I'm Large in most other diapers. Kiddo and PeekABU, I fit XL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back