I inadvertently saw someone with a massive diaper bulge and now I’m worried that’s what I look like.

enthusi said:
I was recently out and about, and I spotted a middle-aged who clearlyhad some developmental delays. He was sitting in a wheelchair and as we neared each other it couldn't help but notice a massive diaper bulge under his jeans. I wasn’t trying to gawk. It was that obvious.

Now I’m left wondering if that’s how my crotch looks to other people, and I never realized it. It’s kind of like how our eyes are trained to block out our noses, even though our nose is in our field of view the entire time. Then again I’ve been wearing for years and nobody has ever said anything. So if it is that obvious, then so be it.

Has anyone else been surprised to find they hand an obvious diaper bulge or other clear indicator that they didn’t notice until they saw themselves from a different angle?

(I can snap a pic, but I didn’t want it to be mistaken as a crotch shot, which technically it is, but not that type of crotch shot.)
I've worn a pull up to the movies one time and it was so thin I knew it wasn't noticeable. I've worn diapers to one other place that is in public and, sometimes it is definitely noticeable so, what I do, until it's safe for me to uncover, is use a large bag to cover that area. I carry it nonchalantly but make sure it's positioned in the area that the wearing looks most obvious.

Reactions: Diprs2
DadPhilosopher said:
She thought you look gooooood. Match made in heaven. ;) Maybe wearing together will give you the confidence to do what you admit would help you.
Ha maybe, she can wear , ill just not.

Angelapinks said:
Never tried kayaking but I did have a canoe once and go out on the many lakes in Ontario even a portage or two sometimes and running some small rapids on rivers at times. That was all when I was a lot younger though and didn't have the problems I do now. Played tennis also in my youth but did not like Golf much. If I could get away with wearing a Kilt nowadays I would but there would be questions from family.
I bought a "utility kilt" but I have not had the courage to wear it out yet. That and it's still a bit cold here ....

Reactions: Diprs2 and Angelapinks
star said:
I bought a "utility kilt" but I have not had the courage to wear it out yet. That and it's still a bit cold here ....
I really have not worn a Kilt in public since I lived in the UK at aged 6, 7, and 8. We had family in Scotland and would visit quite often and I loved wearing the Kilt but dad did not seem to happy about it. That of course was after he had caught me wearing my sisters dresses on more than one occasion.

CheshireCat said:
Wow, that's a bit harsh! Thank goodness I've been incontinent since I was 39, so I don't look any "bulkier" as a senior! LOL
I meant, most if not all people outside this community will never think about a diaper being worn on anyone but those two and a baby obviously. Unless you are wearing a shirt that says "i am ic" nobody is ever going to think that about you unless they know you personaly.

Back