I hate my adult body!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Body dysmorphic disorder... In a sense, we (ABDL) probably all suffer from it a bit, but most of us come to terms with it, and accept that we cannot change it, but we can morph it a bit with what we wear & use. I tend to think that's why my deepest fantasies are related to shrinkage & age regression, but they are just fantasies. The reality is I'm older, bigger, hairier, and probably a bit angrier than my mind would choose to be, and that's coming from a nearly purely DL perspective. Can't imagine how the AB's handle being in the wrong body all the time...

Last edited:
It's frustrating because you are in a body you just can't change! It's ok for transgender because they go through hormone therapy to get rid of male voices and stuff like periods and go through surgery to swap body parts, but with a little, it's not so easy, any shortening surgery if it ever existed would likely cripple me forever and be extremely painful, I know I could take the pill to get rid of the period part but there I still have the spot and unwanted hair problem which would still have to be shaved! I wonder if hormone therapy or blockers would stop the spots and body hair, but that again could mess up my body in ways unknown until I undergo it. I guess I will have to wait 50 years for menopause!:sad:but most of my life would be over by then, in the meantime I found a way of shaving and leaving no spots.

you look beautiful i have this problem but for me i just wish i was a toddler and stay a toddler and never grow up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back