I Had a Dream That my Family and I Were All Wearing Matching ABDL Outfits! 😊

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Had a dream recently that my family and I were all wearing my Elsa Onesie and sucking my Elsa Paci and sitting on the couch for a family picture! Crazy right?! Not sure who was taking the picture tbh. But I just had to draw it! ABDL Dreams make for some great ABDL art/scenarios! Here we have me, my Mom, my Dad, and my "Baby" Sister tee-hee 😊 I'm calling this picture "The Family who Wears Diapers Together, Stays Together!" You can see this and more ABDL drawings on my Pixiv. Hope you like it and as always...stay Diapered!🧷😊
-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
abdelsafinal-png.75223

ABDLFamily.jpg

Looks like your family needs to stop skipping leg days!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: ABDElsa
ABDElsa said:
Had a dream recently that my family and I were all wearing my Elsa Onesie and sucking my Elsa Paci and sitting on the couch for a family picture! Crazy right?! Not sure who was taking the picture tbh. But I just had to draw it! ABDL Dreams make for some great ABDL art/scenarios! Here we have me, my Mom, my Dad, and my "Baby" Sister tee-hee 😊 I'm calling this picture "The Family who Wears Diapers Together, Stays Together!" You can see this and more ABDL drawings on my Pixiv. Hope you like it and as always...stay Diapered!🧷😊
-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
abdelsafinal-png.75223

View attachment 112557
This is my worst nightmares mixing family and Abdl is something that is my worst fear

• Wow
Reactions: ianwee and ABDElsa
As the song goes: 🎵To dream the impossible dream.🎶
(Or should that be: 'to live the impossible dream?).
Thank you @ABDElsa for sharing - love the family picture.

• Love
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
As the song goes: 🎵To dream the impossible dream.🎶
(Or should that be: 'to live the impossible dream?).
Thank you @ABDElsa for sharing - love the family picture.
Yes to live the impossible dream. Definitely. You're welcome. Glad you liked the picture.

Reactions: ianwee and Happy2BeInNappies2
littrt22 said:
This is my worst nightmares mixing family and Abdl is something that is my worst fear
Really?! Why?

Antientmariner said:
Looks like your family needs to stop skipping leg days!🤣
Aw dang it I made the couch too high so our feet aren't firmly on the floor. I'll have to fix that at some point.

I think that if I went back in time to when I was living with my parents and I saw them dressed up as babies and wearing diapers, I might have fled the house, running and screaming! It would have been so ironic since I would have wanted to be the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: ianwee, ABDElsa and theancientmariner
ABDElsa said:
Really?! Why?
They don’t need to know what I do plus from their perspective it’s like all the hard work they have done is gone

Reactions: ianwee, ABDElsa and theancientmariner
ABDElsa said:
Aw dang it I made the couch too high so our feet aren't firmly on the floor. I'll have to fix that at some point.
Well at least BIG furniture helps you feel a little more 'little' LOL !!
(Foot note: Mickey Mouse's feet never touched the floor when he was sitting down, either).

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and theancientmariner
Feet not touching the floor and being able to swing your feet is just so little. 🥰

My bed might be extra tall for just that reason. 🫣

I love waking up and sitting up on the edge in my footie pj's with my feet dangling over the side and clutching a stuffed animal. Just sitting there in post wake up stupor in the moment. Alternately kicking my feet and brushing my stuffies' soft paws across my face and feeling so smol.😍

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and Happy2BeInNappies2
littrt22 said:
They don’t need to know what I do plus from their perspective it’s like all the hard work they have done is gone
That's why it's our secret. I don't even know how my family would react to me coming out as a DL. It wouldn't matter anyways because my mom never really put in any work with me anyways. The work was never done. I wonder how many of us grew up with careless, selfish parents. I hope it's a very small amount.

• Sad
Reactions: ianwee, ABDElsa and Happy2BeInNappies2
littrt22 said:
Fair enough

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Well at least BIG furniture helps you feel a little more 'little' LOL !!
(Foot note: Mickey Mouse's feet never touched the floor when he was sitting down, either).
Yes that's true.

LittleAndAlone said:
Feet not touching the floor and being able to swing your feet is just so little. 🥰

My bed might be extra tall for just that reason. 🫣

I love waking up and sitting up on the edge in my footie pj's with my feet dangling over the side and clutching a stuffed animal. Just sitting there in post wake up stupor in the moment. Alternately kicking my feet and brushing my stuffies' soft paws across my face and feeling so smol.😍
Sounds like fun!

Antientmariner said:
I wonder how many of us grew up with careless, selfish parents. I hope it's a very small amount.
I would hope so too, but unfortunately I've heard from a lot of ABDLs parental abuse/neglect can be a contributing factor to them becoming ABDL. Thankfully that is not the case for me. So, I don't really know why I became an ABDL tbh. I wasn't abused and didn't miss out on my childhood or anything. Just always liked Diapers more than I should for some reason, and one thing just led to another. 🤔

Reactions: ianwee
I don't think my family needs to know the deeper more personal aspects especially the DL stuff that is more intimate and private and gross.

I already dress childish, I act childish, I adore children and rather play with them than socialize with the adults. There are days where I visit and Im immediately trampled at the door by kiddos and hardly speak a word with any adults. I sit at the kiddie table on holidays to keep them from feeling outcast, knowing full well they are just going to fight over who gets to sit next to me. I snuggle their stuffed animals a bit longer than I should when they share. I beg them not to grow up and reiterate repeatedly that its ok to be little while caressing their cheeks and tousling their hair. I tell them how awesome they are with a longing in my eyes that betrays any attempt to conceal how much I envy them. Always making comments about how being an adult sucks and wanting to be a kid again myself.

I'm gonna feel a little awkward next time I visit cause I essentially just had my hair cut and blatantly ripped off from my 9 yr old nephew. Unparted semi bowl cut ish, short back and sides, floofy top and long straight bangs in the eyes like a little kid. 😅 If it wasn't obvious I was trying so hard to be a kid before it's pretty blatant now. 😂 I'm sure my nephew will love it and feel super special. ❤️

I've linked cute stuffed animals and stuff to my mom and sister like suggestions for the kids and they've seen through me and made comments like "is that the one you want?" so yeah... 🤣

So they already know that part of me on a high level. Im not sure if they understand just how deep it goes and the insatiable hole in my heart from yearning to be little. And it's probably a sigh of relief for them that I "grew up" and evolved this playful caring sensitive childish side. I used to be extremely stressed, serious, hostile, and angry with life and the hand I was dealt growing up and the way other people treated me because of it. And now Im all carefree and happy and fun and games all of the sudden. 🫣

Last edited:
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
ABDElsa said:
-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
abdelsafinal-png.75223

View attachment 112557
Sorry ABDElsa, but I just have to ask this. Are all your family in the picture wearing blue condoms on their feet?

ianwee said:
Sorry ABDElsa, but I just have to ask this. Are all your family in the picture wearing blue condoms on their feet?
Uh no they're socks. That's how I draw socks. The same way they're drawn in the Fairly Oddparents. Which is my biggest cartoon-style inspiration. They have a little thing at the end of them. I don't even know what you'd call it, but just look at this picture from the lemonade episode for comparison and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Timmy%2C_Cosmo_and_Wanda_Sweaty_Sock_Lemonade.png

Reactions: ianwee
Thanks for clarifying that for me Elsa. I didn't really think they were condoms!

• Love
Back