Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
hi, im curious does your FSA or flexible spending account connected to your health care cover incontinent supplies? I kind of forgot to ask the doc sp ill probably end up asking my provider. but whats your experience?

Reactions: Edgewater, diaperdude and Magicalgirl101
ChrisChris said:
hi, im curious does your FSA or flexible spending account connected to your health care cover incontinent supplies? I kind of forgot to ask the doc sp ill probably end up asking my provider. but whats your experience?
Yes FSA does cover IC supplies, i dont think it req a referral unless they tell u it does. Currently have FSA and they have covered diapers that i bought with FSA (as long as its fsa eligible ofc) 😄

Reactions: Edgewater, ChrisChris and diaperdude
I get a very small amount under 50 every quarter and yes I can use those on briefs and I do

Reactions: Edgewater
Magicalgirl101 said:
Yes FSA does cover IC supplies, i dont think it req a referral unless they tell u it does. Currently have FSA and they have covered diapers that i bought with FSA (as long as its fsa eligible ofc) 😄
my insurance company sent me a link to a store and there products sucked. all of them where like store brand quality. booooooo. im in contact with them so we ill find out if i can buy some better diapers soon.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101 and Edgewater
Magicalgirl101 said:
Oh another question!? What kind of brands does your FSA allows?

Reactions: Edgewater
ChrisChris said:
Oh another question!? What kind of brands does your FSA allows?
Tena, seni, betterdry and prevail

Reactions: ChrisChris and Edgewater
ChrisChris said:
my insurance company sent me a link to a store and there products sucked. all of them where like store brand quality. booooooo. im in contact with them so we ill find out if i can buy some better diapers soon.
My current insurance store is optum; you can also get reimbursed if the diapers are fsa elig / pay out of pocket

Reactions: ChrisChris
I would ask the if they have debit card for FSA and y have used mine at many medical supply stores and I even used it with Northshore in Jan though I had to submit a receipt because their AI miscoded the sale but it was paid for once I submitted it. There are also few other medical supply stores online that take FSA card think Carewell does. This isn't meant to be disrespectful though they pay for incont supplies like diapers but I would stick to medical brands as I don't know how the privacy works for fsa like they might not see that you specifically bought diapers but I have wondered if they have a break down of like some pay copays or scripts if on a spreadsheet somewhere.

Reactions: ChrisChris
Back