Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 4 guest views remaining

I found my old pacifier!

foxypinky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I was working in my garden And I was thinking a whole for a tree, and I found my old pacifier. I lost it so long time ago welcome home my old pacifier ☺️4B148D2E-1628-49AE-BEA2-18E33F8C7CBF.jpeg

Reactions: Cottontail
So... Planting a pacifier doesn't cause a pacifier tree to grow? Damn. :)

I suppose a thorough cleaning is in order, but it looks savable!

• Love
Reactions: fredy552 and foxypinky
Wait, can I actually restore it?
Cottontail said:
So... Planting a pacifier doesn't cause a pacifier tree to grow? Damn. :)

I suppose a thorough cleaning is in order, but it looks savable!

foxypinky said:
Wait, can I actually restore it?
Why not? It looks like the sort that pops apart. Is it a baby one? If so, you can probably boil it to soften the plastic, then pop the button off, give everything a thorough cleaning, and reassemble. You might look up instructions for modifying MAM pacifiers. I know yours isn't a MAM, but at a glance I'd bet the construction is similar as far as how the button is attached to the shield.

Reactions: foxypinky
If you were a real baby you would just pop it in your mouth as is. But then again, your care giver would just take it back out and scold you. I'm with Cottontail. You should be able to just wash it up real good and enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: Cottontail and foxypinky
I do not have any of rubber park?
Cottontail said:
Why not? It looks like the sort that pops apart. Is it a baby one? If so, you can probably boil it to soften the plastic, then pop the button off, give everything a thorough cleaning, and reassemble. You might look up instructions for modifying MAM pacifiers. I know yours isn't a MAM, but at a glance I'd bet the construction is similar as far as how the button is attached to the shield.

It's MaM pacifier and its teat is quite easy to replace.

Back