I finally messed myself! 🤩🍼

DiaperLoverBaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I am so proud! I finally managed to mess myself all naturally for the first time! 🥰 I am now completely in love with the feeling. The sensation of the warm mush COMPLETELY filling my diapers was amazing! I am now sitting here writing this in my messy diaper and will probably waddle around a little more until I have to get changed. If only I had a mommy to change me my life would be complete 🥹

Attachments

• IMG_4993.jpeg
    IMG_4993.jpeg
    231.4 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4992.jpeg
    IMG_4992.jpeg
    168.8 KB · Views: 83
  • Love
Reactions: denis97y, SissyPwincessAndrea, wetaccident and 16 others
I started messing myself about age 8 or 9, continued doing it into my 50's and now I still enjoy it, but still have never found a single person who is willing to change me. I don't ask, mind you, I just assume she doesn't want to change a poopy diaper on an adult who intentionally pooped himself :) My wife changes wet diapers, but I have never asked her to change a messy one. I'm not even sure she knows when I poop a diaper because I'm not likely to do it when she's around...

Reactions: wetaccident, Hemix, Diaperboy27 and 4 others
Welcome to the wonderful world of messy diapers.

• Love
Reactions: oldskool, Hemix, Diaperboy27 and 3 others
Well done, the first of many dirty and smelly to come!

• Love
Reactions: oldskool, Hemix, Diaperboy27 and 1 other person
DiaperLoverBaby said:
I finally managed to mess myself all naturally for the first time!
Welcome in the world of messing. You'll find that the largest loads are better. Been doing this for decades. I've become of a expert of "fiber loading."
Not only that it's gigantic loads, but I also multi loads. Not too firm or too soft. Just right. Multi including massive pooping. Enjoy.

• Love
Reactions: wetaccident, theancientmariner, oldskool and 2 others
Well, if you enjoy it, congrats and welcome to the club. Been doing it since my early teens. In the beginning it was so exciting for me, I sometimes became dizzy and lost balance :p

• Wow
Reactions: wetaccident, Hemix and Diaperboy27
Yup it's pretty fun. Intentionally pooping your diaper is totally something a toddler would do.

Reactions: oldskool and Hemix
denimchicken said:
Yup it's pretty fun. Intentionally pooping your diaper is totally something a toddler would do.
DiaperLoverBaby said:
I am so proud! I finally managed to mess myself all naturally for the first time! 🥰 I am now completely in love with the feeling. The sensation of the warm mush COMPLETELY filling my diapers was amazing! I am now sitting here writing this in my messy diaper and will probably waddle around a little more until I have to get changed. If only I had a mommy to change me my life would be complete 🥹
Good to see you enjoyed. So now you can. To wet your diaper and you can fill it up with a lot of turd. I first started wearing a diaper when I was about 20 at night. I got diagnosed with overactive bladder and surely I have an urge problem also so I wear a thick bulky diaper during the day now too, when I first started wearing a diaper during the day after dinner when I ate three meals, my gut would be uncomfortable, and, I would be out coming back from work or New York City. There were several times there wasn’t a bathroom open or no bathroom at all. So I ended up just feeling very kind of freaked out but I used my diaper those times. I was kind of upset about it.

But after maybe several times maybe six times of there being no bathroom in the evening and making a big turd in my diaper. I started not feeling that strange about it.

Actually now In the morning when I wake up with my nighttime diaper, already pretty heavy with urine. I almost never use the bathroom in the morning , snymore

I’ll just make my big turd in my diaper. It’s usually the biggest amount in the morning. Sometimes I have to really push to get everything going. But it’s definitely a very sizable turd in the morning. I won’t change my diaper because I know that about an hour or two later that I’ll have to go again with a pretty equally large load of turd.

💩 It feels pretty good inside my diaper and I don’t mind having it in inside for a couple hours. I will just clean around the house, enjoying the distinct feeling of a big turd or two

When I’m finished going the second time, completely wait about 20 minutes and then change into a fresh diaper cleanup. Take a shower. It’s a little more cleanup than if I use the bathroom but you have to really clean well when you’re in the bathroom with a moist wipe anyway

Later in the evening if I’m watching TV at home or a movie and I feel my gut rumbling around and I’m urinating as well. I’ll just make another load in my diaper and finish washing my movie or TV show before I clean up and put on a diaper for the night. so it can be kind of fun and feel good to make a big load of turd 💩 as well as urinating. I really don’t mind a couple of times a day doing everything in my diaper. My girlfriend does get annoyed by this a bit. I told her you should be used to it by now. I do have a coworker that I spend time with she has more of a. Incontinence problem with. Bowles . So there are times that we were/are together that she has made /makes in her diaper. So she doesn’t feel left out when I’m wearing and using my diaper fully when we’re together hanging out walking at a park or watching a movie at her place or my place.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pampers568, Deleted member 66129, Hemix and 1 other person
I hope you learn to enjoy it as much as I do.

Elzod7707 said:
Great now you just have to get to wear your diaper is so full it leaking in public and your a real baby
I have done this. I'm not sure if it's an achievement. Maybe if I had an SO to tease me about it.

DiaperLoverBaby said:
Congratulations I hope you enjoy many many maaaaaany more to come! ☺😁

diaperjack101 said:
Welcome in the world of messing. You'll find that the largest loads are better. Been doing this for decades. I've become of a expert of "fiber loading."
Not only that it's gigantic loads, but I also multi loads. Not too firm or too soft. Just right. Multi including massive pooping. Enjoy.
1700999016423.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: wetaccident, theancientmariner and Hemix
Hooray, welcome aboard, nyeheheheheh!! 😁

Thou'lt have a lot of time now to enjoy this ultimate padded experience 🥰

Reactions: KindaOlde and Deleted member 66129
I have to smile when I think of the celebration that accompanies learning to use a toilet and compare it with the celebration we've been having here because one of us has "learned" to poop his diaper. I think it's GREAT that so many are finding the freedom to enjoy this very natural experience.

Reactions: toddlerPampers and Hemix
Freddie07601 said:
I have to smile when I think of the celebration that accompanies learning to use a toilet and compare it with the celebration we've been having here because one of us has "learned" to poop his diaper. I think it's GREAT that so many are finding the freedom to enjoy this very natural experience.
Indeed, and it feels even more natural if thou dost it in the middle of nature, feeling everything slowly and masking the smell a bit more (it even brings me some memories from my childhood 😁).

Congratulations on making your first of what I'm sure will be many poopy diapers 👶

DiaperLoverBaby said:

I'm somewhat constipated often so it is hard to poo myself what is best to stop being constipated?

pampers568 said:
I'm somewhat constipated often so it is hard to poo myself what is best to stop being constipated?

I don't think it's healthy but those sugar free candies get me going.

Reactions: KindaOlde
Congratulations! Welcome to the ABDL word with all those toddler-like joys!

When I first time messed my diapers (many years ago, in my late teens), one thing that really astonished me (like many other people here) was that it actually felt much better than expected. We were told or imagined that it must feel pretty dirty, nasty, icky, whatever... Actually, the best description I can give is that it feels like sitting down on a pile of warm mud - many people may accept that it feels pretty nice, although it is dirty 😊 . We have forgotten those warm and squishy pants/diaper-pooping feelings since we were toddlers and are now rediscovering them as ABDLs.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall, oldmanbrown, denimchicken and 2 others
Back