I dream I was wearing a diaper in a really weird sittuation

Status
Not open for further replies.

972T

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I had a really weird dream. In the dream I was certain I was wearing undies with a cute childish design. For some reason I was meeting with someone in what I think was like therapy or whatever. She said we will have the therapy in a room that had windows all over and inside it look like a kids room with toys and walls and floor with bright colors. I was against it because I didn't even understood what was going on. She insisted and though I can't remember for sure I had not pants. Just the undies.
I don't remember much more but then the dream of that happening was a dream inside my dream. So when I woke up I realize I was wearing the same undies except this weren't undies but a diaper with colorful design all over. Then I woke up from that dream super confused not wearing a diaper or anything.
It was really weird.

Reactions: neophyte
Inception...ABDL version, lol

• Haha
Reactions: TheMat, Whitechocolate, Deleted member 48042 and 1 other person
Ive dreamed of being in ab mode and not i wonder what does it trigger it. The more you wear or not wearing knowing you want to

Several times I've dreamed of peeing my diaper ... guess that was my brain trying to tell me something 🤫

Reactions: RebeliousBrat, Whitechocolate and Deleted member 48042
KitsuneFox said:
Several times I've dreamed of peeing my diaper ... guess that was my brain trying to tell me something 🤫
I have always wished to have this dream, but it's never happened.

I have had many dreams though about being caught with a diaper on by some of the most random people, sometimes they are celebrities, childhood friends, or just random people that I have met through time. Sometimes the dreams continue into me being a full time DL or sometimes I wake up humiliated.

Reactions: PampersboyLondon
I used to dream about looking for or sneaking one on a lot when I hadn’t come out to my partner. Since I have, I still dream I’m wearing (usually while I’m wearing) it’s just less often and more pleasant circumstances.

I remember one time that i had a dream that i was at the doctors office, i think i had either a diaper or pull on diaper or maybe not one at all, but after he examined me the nurse came in and was offering to change me, She brought a thick diaper with her and it had a text line (like northshore care or the old A+ diapers.... )it was plain white but that text line said. XL ABDL4U DIAPER XL and repeated it the whole length. I remember being changed into it and then sent on my way.

Over the years, I've had many dreams involving diapers in one form or another, but just now, I had a dream where I came out as a DL to my parents.

972T said:
I had a really weird dream. In the dream I was certain I was wearing undies with a cute childish design. For some reason I was meeting with someone in what I think was like therapy or whatever. She said we will have the therapy in a room that had windows all over and inside it look like a kids room with toys and walls and floor with bright colors. I was against it because I didn't even understood what was going on. She insisted and though I can't remember for sure I had not pants. Just the undies.
I don't remember much more but then the dream of that happening was a dream inside my dream. So when I woke up I realize I was wearing the same undies except this weren't undies but a diaper with colorful design all over. Then I woke up from that dream super confused not wearing a diaper or anything.
It was really weird.

What an odd dream indeed but hey let's look at the bright side at least you were wearing something.
I keep getting the repeated naked dreams where I'm constantly naked with no clothes or underwear and I have to go look for my clothes or some clothes and no matter how hard I look for clothes I can't find them and my friends are always like where you going come back. We are going to so-and-so's house for a party.😂

It sounds like your subconscious might want to try out the diaper?

I get the occasion diaper dream especially if I take sleeping pills. For some reason there is always a tank involved when having my diaper dreams?

• Haha
Reactions: RebeliousBrat
PlinkinginPink said:
I get the occasion diaper dream especially if I take sleeping pills. For some reason there is always a tank involved when having my diaper dreams?
Tank?!?
Are u the one driving the tank? It would be fun to Drive a tank

Last edited:
Bouncybottoms said:
Tank?!?
Are u the one driving the tank? It would be fun to Drive a tank
Sometimes. But I went back to check my dream journal and yeah every time I have had a diaper dream its had a tank in it.

• Haha
Tanks for the memories I guess. When I don't have to work the next day, I'll play a You Tube diaper wetting hypnosis post and I found one that lasts for 8 hours. Often I'll dream about diapers based on what the hypnosis tape is saying. One time I dreamed my adult kids were at the house visiting and all of a sudden my Ipad started to play the youtube tape and projected it to bluetooth, playing on all my speakers throughout the house. In the dream I ran into my bedroom desperate to turn off the Ipad. That dream was intense.

PlinkinginPink said:
Sometimes. But I went back to check my dream journal and yeah every time I have had a diaper dream its had a tank in it.
That's so interesting.

dogboy said:
Tanks for the memories I guess. When I don't have to work the next day, I'll play a You Tube diaper wetting hypnosis post and I found one that lasts for 8 hours. Often I'll dream about diapers based on what the hypnosis tape is saying. One time I dreamed my adult kids were at the house visiting and all of a sudden my Ipad started to play the youtube tape and projected it to bluetooth, playing on all my speakers throughout the house. In the dream I ran into my bedroom desperate to turn off the Ipad. That dream was intense.
Omgosh I would be in a panicked too

dltyty said:
I have always wished to have this dream, but it's never happened.

I have had many dreams though about being caught with a diaper on by some of the most random people, sometimes they are celebrities, childhood friends, or just random people that I have met through time. Sometimes the dreams continue into me being a full time DL or sometimes I wake up humiliated.
Awwww you don't feel guilty for being a DL right? Sometimes dreams like those give guilt trips or make us feel shame.
But you should love yourself and never feel guilt or shame ok🧸

I'm not a diaper wearer but I'm a supportive Little 🧸😋

Almost every time I dream from wearing diapers, I wear it in weird situations. Situations I would never wear a diaper in real life.

Reactions: BostonDiaperDude
I dont have as many as i use to but back before i had easy access to diapers pretty much every other night I'd have a dream about baby diaper at a store. Normally I'd take one from a pack and put it on right there or go to the restroom and put it on. Would normally wake up shortly after.
Not to long ago i had a dream that costco started selling AB diapers in huge crate sized bulk.

When I was in my teens I had alot of diaper dreams about being caught in diapers and playfully teased by attractive girls , they usually ended in me wetting myself and then being changed like a small child by my female teaser's .
Every time it would seem that right at the point they were pulling my diaper up I would wake up from the dream only to realize it had given me a happy ending and I would need to clean myself up . This would happen up to 3 times some nights and could be not only pleasurable but also frustrating ,leaving me to wish I was wearing a diaper so I wouldn't need to get up .After a while I just stopped changing my underwear until I got up .
I wish I still had dreams like that.

Reactions: BostonDiaperDude
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back