I don't like escalading desires

IWANTHOTDOG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Here's what I DON'T like about my abdl desires. So if i decide to wear my footed pajamas to bed, ill invariably start using my pacifier, then I'll need to add a diaper as well, and then I want to wear 24/7 diapers after that. So basically when I just do 1 abdl thing, the rest of them just jump on the bandwagon even though I just wanted to only sleep in my footed pajamas and not anymore.

Any tips on how to only indule a little bit without going all out? Maybe I need to do small things more often.

Reactions: Woncrinklz
Up until 6 years ago, i denied myself of everything except hiding my pacifier that I limited the use of it because I knew I would get attached to it. Then, 6 years ago,, I came out of the closet, brought my toys and everything, it was the best thing I ever did. Life is to short, I want to enjoy and love being an adult baby.

Reactions: Thelittlestbaby and lilbabyjooce
I’m with @Katie2fingers life is too short, I have a feeling your little side wants to come out and be nurtured it’s trying to tell you something, maybe you should listen

Reactions: rocketman, lilbabyjooce and Deleted member 57387
I find that when my anxiety goes up, my adult baby desires go up too. Probably as a way to reduce the stress. If its the same situation for you and you want less adult baby compulsions, identify the source of your anxiety and try to deal with it as best you can.

WetEmily said:
For a few reasons I need to drink a lot of water in my daily life. I mean a lot, like I'm normally bursting to pee every 2-3 hours. But sometimes I'll get so engrossed in work or entertainment I don't break out of the zone and honestly forget. The interesting thing is I don't really realize I'm thirsty, but as soon as I take that first sip of nice, cold water I realize how dry I feel. Then I'll drink up to a quart.

The human body needs water. I need water. So my basic choice is pretty simple:
  1. Drink the amount of water my body demands. Consult a doctor if I think it's abnormally high.
  2. Suffer adverse health effects of dehydration, some of which may be severe.
Now clearly the human body doesn't need diapers and pacifiers and onesies in the same way it needs water... but your body isn't the only part of you that has needs. Emotional needs are no less important to your long-term health than physical ones. And as you deny yourself fulfillment for your emotional needs, the thirst will quietly build up until you take a sip of water and realize just how much you need the thing you've been denying yourself. That's when the binge part of the cycle starts.

A fair number of your recent posts have reflected you have emotional struggles with diapers. A lot of us have that. IMO the problem isn't that you have emotional needs. The problem is you keep asking for advice about how to be happier but don't make any substantial change to your life or habits between one post and the next. So the true issue to me isn't controlling your desires but committing to actual, real change. If you want to give up diapers there are ways to do that. If you want to indulge happily in diapers there are ways to do that too (I'd consider that the healthier option by a wide margin). But short of actually starting to enact real changes in your habits and possibly (probably?) consulting a mental health professional, I would suggest you don't expect to break the pattern of creating basically the same post with minor variations asking for help every two weeks or so.

Edit: I'd like to note that within 24 hours of making this thread about how to moderate your desires, you made another thread about buying leggings as an accessory to enhance the experience. If you want to feel better, you really, really should consult a professional because it's clear you aren't breaking the binge/purge cycle on your own.
Damn, that was painful, but ok I know what to do.

IWANTHOTDOG said:
Here's what I DON'T like about my abdl desires. So if i decide to wear my footed pajamas to bed, ill invariably start using my pacifier, then I'll need to add a diaper as well, and then I want to wear 24/7 diapers after that. So basically when I just do 1 abdl thing, the rest of them just jump on the bandwagon even though I just wanted to only sleep in my footed pajamas and not anymore.

Any tips on how to only indule a little bit without going all out? Maybe I need to do small things more often.
I didn't read anything above yet but just go with what you feel right about. "Let it be." song from: (Julian Lennon/McCartney, Harrison, Star... "The Beatles"). Listen to it and go for it.🤟✌️🌈🧁🍭🍹

Back