A Fox
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
It's just hard keeping up with this world nowadays. Every waking moment is just horrid. It takes a toll on the mental state. I've spent the last 6-7 months doing the exact same routine. It's mind numbing. I keep hoping that it will get better and better as time marches on. Time where I can be with the people who care about me in normality and the aspect of ABDL. I doubt that I will ever reach that point of content. I always want more and more. And the cost of that were my friends. The ones who truly gave a flying shit about me and what I am. I just took and took but never gave. Now I'm on the verge of losing the last people who was willing to understand me. The same people who prevented me from ending it all many times. The same people who helped me kick away my addiction to drinking alcohol whenever I felt depressed and angry.

They made feel more comfort being little and partaking in ABDL. Without them, I really don't know if I could feel truly happy. The same guy who got me my first case of ABDL-type diapers. It's going to be hell when I move on. Or if I move on.

Back