I did something today

EagleBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am in the Sons of the American Legion and I did something on this Memorial Day 2022

I had the privilege of carrying the US Coast Guard hat to the POW MIA table today Memorial Day service.

Because of my medical problems I can’t be in the service so my neighbor 7 or 8 years ago asked me if I would like to be in the Sons of the American Legion but I never thought I would be part of the Memorial Day Service today

• Love
Reactions: Jk95, abdilly, diaperbobby and 4 others
hell yea!

EagleBoy said:
I am in the Sons of the American Legion and I did something on this Memorial Day 2022

I had the privilege of carrying the US Coast Guard hat to the POW MIA table today Memorial Day service.

Because of my medical problems I can’t be in the service so my neighbor 7 or 8 years ago asked me if I would like to be in the Sons of the American Legion but I never thought I would be part of the Memorial Day Service today
Congratulations! I was a member of the SAL from 5th Grade well into my college years. I was active in our Squadron in the many activities we did regularly as well as being Squadron Commander and, later, State Commander (Missouri). It's a worthy organization and I wish you the best.

P.S.
If you think my medical problems involve wearing diapers 24/7 no it don't. If that's what you want to think that's ok.

diaperbobby said:
Congratulations! I was a member of the SAL from 5th Grade well into my college years. I was active in our Squadron in the many activities we did regularly as well as being Squadron Commander and, later, State Commander (Missouri). It's a worthy organization and I wish you the best.
Thank you!
I'm pretty active in many of there activities too. I like hanging out with them. I mean who cares if there 25 to 30 years older than me.
I got to hear some of there stories when they were active in the service.

Last edited:
Back