• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I did it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you sweet a lot?

I agree that I doubt you are unknowingly peeing at night so soon. My guess is the little pee you did before bed has just had more time to spread and maybe some sweet is also being adsorbed by the diaper.

BabyDenise said:
Do you sweet a lot?

I agree that I doubt you are unknowingly peeing at night so soon. My guess is the little pee you did before bed has just had more time to spread and maybe some sweet is also being adsorbed by the diaper.

During summer, yes I tend to sweet a lot, but at the moment we are in spring so still a little cool in the evenings. But having said that I do wear plastic pants over my nappy to stop any leaks. So could be getting warm when under the covers. But I wouldn't think I would sweet that much to fill my nappy to that extent.

Last night I went to bed dry but with a fullish bladder. I woke up during the night and wet. Funny thing is that I slept very light until I wet. Once I wet I slept soundly. Getting too used to wearing nappies at night. Love it!!!!!

Update

I cant believe its been 3 weeks since i came out to my wife.
Things have got a lot smoother and I'm enjoying every minute of it. I have been wear a nappy every night for the last 2 and a half weeks and boy do i sleep well. It has happened now twice where i have gone to bed dry and woken up either during the night or in the morning wet. I have learned to hold my Pee in before going to bed and then falling asleep. I can see why people on here love waking up wet. its an experience like none other. I have noticed that I dont wear as much during the day anymore. I think its because I am allowed to wear to bed.
My wife and I speak about me and my nappies every now and then. But i ask her first if i can see how she is doing with the idea and the new lifestyle.
If i can give any advise to persons who want to come out to their loved ones. Its best to come straight out with it. If they are not supportive, leave it at that. But just tell them that you will then continue wearing nappies in your own private time. If they are supportive still respect their space. Ask them to set the rules. That way they feel in control but at the same time it allows you to be more free with your DL/NL side. Be open and honest and encourage openness.
Well thats my 2 cents worth for today.

Well things have gone south a bit.......

Over the weekend I spoke to my wife again because I have had a feeling that she was not happy. She kept saying that she accepts my choice. However I managed to get her real feelings out of her and sadly she hasn't accepted it and that if she could she would take everything and throw it away. Up to that point I have been wearing to bed and enjoying it.
Now since learning my wife's true feelings I made a deal with her. I will have a break for this week and not wear at all. In fact I have packed everything away. But in return for this I have told her she needs to do some research on the subject just so she can understand me a bit more and understand what it means to be a nappy/daipers lover.

To be really honest, it has been really hard on me to be able to wear a nappy at anytime. Even more so at night. But this is the sacrifice I chose to make to help my wife come to terms with my NL side. I'm hoping to talk to her again this weekend and I hope that she has done research. I hope that she has come to an understanding and that we can come to an agreement that is beneficial to both of us. I'm sure we will.

Wish me luck

Good Luck!

On Wednesdsy I was feeling a lot of pressure as I was,presenting on my business on Thursday. So I asked my wife if I could nappies for the day and also sleep in one that night. She had no problem with it.

Again last night I wanted to sleep in a nappy, so I asked/told her that I wanted to sleep in a nappy, agsin she had no problem.

So I think I might be onto something here. If I ask her or tell her, I think she is fine with it.

Had a great sleep in a diaper Friday night.

babymt said:
Don't push too much, it takes time

There's the best advice....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back