I couldn't resist..

Furrytum

Will smile for pancakes.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Saw these on the LFB website.. I couldn't say no. Screenshot_20240325_185043_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240325_185212_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240325_185212_Chrome.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Love
Reactions: CoastieKate, JensBabyGirl, goodniteswearer89 and 8 others
Crotch looks too narrow for male parts. Let us know how you fit into them when you get them. I love the tiny bow.

Reactions: NKY2020 and Furrytum
Kayleigh said:
Crotch looks too narrow for male parts. Let us know how you fit into them when you get them. I love the tiny bow.
I've bought from them before - the crotch is fine for me.

Reactions: NKY2020
Super cute !!! i wouldnt either😍

• Love
Reactions: NKY2020 and Furrytum
Those are super cute! Usually I always pick pink but those look almost as good in blue!

• Love
Reactions: NKY2020, mistykitty and Furrytum
Super cute.

Reactions: Furrytum
Kayleigh said:
Because I’m quite small ‘down there’ I love narrower crotch panties. They make me feel very girly.

Ali123 said:
Because I’m quite small ‘down there’ I love narrower crotch panties. They make me feel very girly.
I hear you. Depending on the panties and how tight they are I can sometimes hide my bulge which then makes me feel “girly”.

• Love
Reactions: NKY2020 and Ali123
Yaaaaa lfb has some stuuuuuupidcute looking stuff but I cant bring myself to splurge on it.

Reactions: Furrytum and mistykitty
I might have to get some of those. I love those, they are super cute and adorable. 😻

LFB has very nice stuff. Hide your cc when visiting it!!

Kayleigh said:
I hear you. Depending on the panties and how tight they are I can sometimes hide my bulge which then makes me feel “girly”.
I ❤️ it!! I love feeling girlie and being small there (sometimes <g>)

I can confirm they all fit very well and are nice and comfortable.

Back