• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I buy baby diapers and still fit perfectly in them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hi, I am a diaper lover, but not an adult baby. I only wear diapers because it feels really good to go in them and it makes me feel very comfortable wearing them.. not when I need a change tho. I am obsessed with buying baby diapers. Nobody in my family or friends know about this. I have not told my boyfriend I wear diapers. I’m afraid to tell them because I know they will tell me I don’t need them and I’m a freak. I have read some forums and it actually made me feel quite content with the fact I got into wearing diapers again. I have had a diaper obsession ever since I was three years old and have never told anybody about it. So I really want to talk with other people with this fetish. Please talk to me!! :)

Reactions: aloorrttcc
Thank you for adding to your original introduction.

Hi. You'll get lots of back and forth discussions if you participate in the various threads, especially about diapers. It's mostly what members discuss on this site I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back