• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I am Maxwell aka BabyMaxy2006

BabyMaxy2006

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Hey everyone, I am a long term incont user newish kinda ABDL well new as out in the public hehe but also a new ABDL content creator.
I found this mod called NappyCraft I was like EPIC we can have diapers in Minecraft, I don't want a caregiver in IRL or roleplay in text but
my friend wanted to care for me in MC and I was OK with this BUT ..... NappyCraft limit us and don't give us any Caregiver options.

Well this gave me two new drives, ONE get my soggy bottom out in to the ABDL world :) loving it so far, and also to create a Add-On to
NappyCraft that gives us ABDL's the functions we should have.

I am from the UK but I also live in Canada but I think soon fully moving back to the UK, I was born with problems with my gut and inner
pluming there wasn't a single name given to it but it was because my gens was damage a rare problem from my mum passed down and be
came active in me and my sister, ya sister as same problem but hers also affected her spin a little, she can walk fine now but scares to show
for it and we both incont.

But I am not here to tall her story hehe. So I have been in Diapers all my life, parents are both British but my mum lived in Canada for all her life
until she got with my dad where she moved back, we moved back forth ever few years but dad past away sadly to covid in 2020 and mum as been
trying to get a place for us to live, the UK as become the best place for us. I was born on UK soil but was under Canadian law as that's where mum and
dad was register at the time, so I am really a lost Alien :D

I always was close to my mum and sister because of the illness's and diaper depended so I never really wanted to grow up finding the ABDL life style was epic
thanks for having a community for me to find.

Ask me anything I am a open diaper hehe, I am not sure how much I will post here but I do have twitter and discord all same usernames and well I really
want to make more updates to my Minecraft Mod so I am sure I will see you around.

Stay soggy hehe.

Hi, I hope you like it here.

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyMaxy2006
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
Hi, I hope you like it here.
I am so far :) thanks for the welcome đź«‚

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for that introduction. Sorry to hear about your medical issues and feeling like an Alien. Good luck with the Minecraft mod and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: BabyMaxy2006
StarryNight said:
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for that introduction. Sorry to hear about your medical issues and feeling like an Alien. Good luck with the Minecraft mod and I hope you enjoy your time here.
Thank you StarryNight, and thanks for the Luck, I am a N00b to all this so I have no idea how to get it out there hehe.

But I do have my diaper to fall back on, and ya medical problems such but that's where we need to all chill and enjoy the community right hehe.

Reactions: StarryNight
Back