Huggies Size 8

Woohoo!! I have yet to try the size 8 swaddlers or huggies but lemme know which one is larger!
I fit in goodnites xl, think I can fit in a huggies size 8 when they hit the store shelves?

yellowcrayons said:
Woohoo!! I have yet to try the size 8 swaddlers or huggies but lemme know which one is larger!
I fit in goodnites xl, think I can fit in a huggies size 8 when they hit the store shelves?
Size 8s are comparable to Small Goodnites and even then thats a bit bigger than the 8s. From experience the 8s fall closer in line to the biggest sized Huggies Pull-Ups aka 5T-6T which themselves are the lower range of Small Goodnites. They're better as stuffers unless you want to try the diaper extenders for baby diapers. At that question its more how much of the diaper covers the front and back.

Reactions: yellowcrayons
Noodle said:
Size 8s are comparable to Small Goodnites and even then thats a bit bigger than the 8s. From experience the 8s fall closer in line to the biggest sized Huggies Pull-Ups aka 5T-6T which themselves are the lower range of Small Goodnites. They're better as stuffers unless you want to try the diaper extenders for baby diapers. At that question its more how much of the diaper covers the front and back.
awe darn then there's no way it'll fit me!! i dont think i can wear a size small goodnite. thanks for the info though! i think theyre better as stuffers then.

yellowcrayons said:
awe darn then there's no way it'll fit me!! i dont think i can wear a size small goodnite. thanks for the info though! i think theyre better as stuffers then.
Yep sadly as much as the dream of Size 8s fitting when you fit Goodnites is nice it's not really the best. As I said you could try diaper extenders which do exist and can easily be made if you really want to wear it with some usability absorbency wise but in the long run i argue you're better off looking for something like Goo.N Super Bigs from Japan and importing those.

Reactions: yellowcrayons
Back