Huggies Diaper History

PampersGirl4

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Skip to the next paragraph to read my actual question. I am un sure as to go about posting this in a way that I'll get the answers because no mater how I word it Google just will not give me any results other then buying them or history's of the brand itself. So to hopefully save me the pain staking hours of messing around with a search provider that clearly has no intrest in answering my question I here by put forth the question in concern to the ABDL community in hopes I could recieve at least a somewhat decent responce...

Does anyone have the history year to year and brand to brand renaming of products ect of the following?

Hystory of Huggies Brands (Diapers Only)

KLEENEX?
THICK?
ULTRATRIM?
SUPERTRIM?
BABY STEPS?
SUPIREME?
OVERNIGHTS?
LITTLE SMUGGLERS?
SNUG & DRY?
LITTLE MOVERS?
SPECIAL DELIVERY?

Which became rebranded or had there name changed, which was discontinued and when? Years in which the brand was available, Im looking for the full hystory of each individually not as a whole.

Does anyone have any information on this. I really don't have any more patient's with Google at the moment... I have spent 3 weeks looking and looking and looking... I'm spent on time...

At a minimum I would br greatful of a full timeline of all of there diaper brands from 1968 to presant of everything they ever sold. Pictures of each product would be welcome but information is what I'm looking for.

If anyone has anything in reguard like this I would be forever greatful for the History of the Huggies Diaper Line of products.....

I checked just a couple Kleenex, Thick and Ultrathin
Couldn't find anything on Thick but I just used for example "History of Kleenex" came up with the history Kleenex started as as a filter for a Gas Mask in WW1.

Great question and after just a few minutes googling I can see why you got frustrated.

I didn't find anything about any of their products being renamed or rebranded which makes me think they just discontinued products that weren't selling well and replaced them with something new.

Kimberly-Clark is the company that makes Huggies products. The first disposable diaper they sold was called Kimbies in 1968. I'm not 100% sure about this but I think Kimbies were replaced by Kleenex Super Dry diapers in 1977 and then in 1978 they added a premium line called Kleenex Huggies. I didn't find anything about their other products but if I do I'll let u know.

Reactions: Kirisin and PampersGirl4
Nothing on little smugglers but Little Movers is a Huggies brand so you can check the history of Huggies which is a Kimberly Clark brand there is a 50 year history there and Baby Steps was developed by to women who only wanted cotten products on there baby's and started there brand Baby Steps

Wikipedia has a pretty good history of almost anything

Last edited:
Fattrick said:
Great question and after just a few minutes googling I can see why you got frustrated.

I didn't find anything about any of their products being renamed or rebranded which makes me think they just discontinued products that weren't selling well and replaced them with something new.

Kimberly-Clark is the company that makes Huggies products. The first disposable diaper they sold was called Kimbies in 1968. I'm not 100% sure about this but I think Kimbies were replaced by Kleenex Super Dry diapers in 1977 and then in 1978 they added a premium line called Kleenex Huggies. I didn't find anything about their other products but if I do I'll let u know.
I was able to get the information on the Kimbies. thanks for the help.

Reactions: Kirisin and Fattrick
Not sure why that isn't a quick easy thing to find an answer to... you might have discovered one of the very few things that has somehow never been discussed on any website! That's kind of impressive! :)

Reactions: PampersGirl4 and Kirisin
Back