Huge Soaking while sleeping last night

sissyBabyDonna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I just wanted to share a very nice experience last night. I went to bed wearing a new diaper as usual. (I wear diapers usually 24/7 now.) I recently purchased some new plastic waterproof panties... to wear over my diapers at night while in bed... just in case (see attached).

The diapers I have been using really hold a lot (1400 ml) and I've really never had a leakage issue.

But with the new plastic panties, I guess my mind was completely at ease and happy knowing all will be very good no matter what happens... and it sure was!

I never woke up, and amazingly when I did this morning... I realised my diaper was COMPLETELY SOAKED and heavy and still a bit comfortably warm. It was such a wonderful feeling. Everything worked perfectly. So happy!

I truly felt so happy this morning as sissyBabyDonna!

Attachments

• Plastic over diapers.png
    Plastic over diapers.png
    89.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Diapers Abri-Flex XL1.png
    Diapers Abri-Flex XL1.png
    58.5 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: Wetshisbed, Napincolove, Jorelaxed and 6 others
so glad to hear it!! that's been my experience every night for a few years now, but yet I still feel excited to see how soaked and soggy my padding is!

it is so hard to get out of bed with a soaked diaper though, too comfy, I just wanna lie there and fill it more

Reactions: Lilrae, Napincolove, Jorelaxed and 4 others
I'm jealous! I hope I can get there someday!

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and sissyBabyDonna
The veakmaster 7mil high backs have been my go to plastic panties for nighttime wear for many years. They are so reliable and fit so well. Plus the last a long time.

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and sissyBabyDonna
Although a cost plus product with the Euro difference and import duty in to Europe, In the lower 48 of the US, I have been very satisfied with NorthShores, MEGAMAX diaper and their Trifecta plastic (diaper) Pants. Very like experience with sound sleep knowing that heavy volume would not be any issue.

Getting a full nights sleep is so underrated! Life is much easier after a full nights sleep.

Reactions: Diprs2 and sissyBabyDonna
It's such a nice feeling, right? Knowing you didn't have to wake up last night and got such a great sleep you woke up soaked, lol. There's a lot of hidden benefits to this interest haha

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
AquaticDiapers said:
It's such a nice feeling, right? Knowing you didn't have to wake up last night and got such a great sleep you woke up soaked, lol.
Yes, it really is for me. I was so happy to wake up fully wet and soaked. I slept so well, and this hopefully will be continuing every single night now. I feel I am becoming the sissyBaby that I really want to become fully.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Wetshisbed
Lyric said:
The veakmaster 7mil high backs have been my go to plastic panties for nighttime wear for many years. They are so reliable and fit so well. Plus the last a long time.
do those leak at all around the bands?

Reactions: Diprs2
There is nothing that beats that heavy warm hugging your butt early morning Nappy !

Reactions: Diprs2, diaperedwife and sissyBabyDonna
I love waking up soaking wet having peed heavily in my sleep.

sissyBabyDonna said:
I just wanted to share a very nice experience last night. I went to bed wearing a new diaper as usual. (I wear diapers usually 24/7 now.) I recently purchased some new plastic waterproof panties... to wear over my diapers at night while in bed... just in case (see attached).

The diapers I have been using really hold a lot (1400 ml) and I've really never had a leakage issue.

But with the new plastic panties, I guess my mind was completely at ease and happy knowing all will be very good no matter what happens... and it sure was!

I never woke up, and amazingly when I did this morning... I realised my diaper was COMPLETELY SOAKED and heavy and still a bit comfortably warm. It was such a wonderful feeling. Everything worked perfectly. So happy!

So good isn't it.

I love waking up with a wet diaper. It truly is the best feeling.

• Wow
Reactions: sissyBabyDonna, nectar0001, PaddedRita and 1 other person
wickedcul said:
I'm jealous! I hope I can get there someday!
As am I. It'll be a long while until I can do that again.

Reactions: Diprs2
Wow, wish I had some plastic pants like that.
sissyBabyDonna said:

Back