• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavyrRavyn

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hello everyone,

I'm Ravyn, I'm a 34-year-old (35 on the 11th, yay) non-binary, disabled Army veteran, living in south-central Louisiana. I am a student at an online university pursuing my bachelor's degree in Psychology and I plan on making a career in the field as a therapist, specializing in the care for LGBTQIA+ individuals and people in non-traditional relationships. As a member of both communities, I have identified a lack of care in both communities and seek to provide a safe space for individuals in them. Personally, I'm a huge geek and I love gaming, anime, collecting comics, manga, graphic novels, figures, painting minis for ttrpgs and wargaming, among other things. I am a self-described neo-hippie and am a big proponent of free love, love of nature and all things on this earth and harmony of all things. The free love works into me practicing ethical non-monogamy and being big in the fetish and kink community, which brings me here. Another part of being a neo-hippie is being a neo-pagan, I practice shamanism and seidr, worshiping the Norse gods, the ancestors and the land spirits that inhabit where I live.

I'm here to kinda feel things out. I wear adult diapers out of necessity in situations where I don't know where the bathroom is. Such as grocery shopping, long driving trips, visiting new places, ect. I have IBS-D and it makes it highly difficult to live when I know that I can't be anywhere without being close to a bathroom, and I have had to quit jobs due to "accidents" or them just simply not accommodating me. This being said, I am starting to get confused. I'm starting to feel comfortable wearing padding, and even liking the feeling of the warmth when I urinate in them, even though I don't have a weak bladder and can urinate just fine. When I'm wearing, I prefer to urinate in my diaper, I actually like it; this is what raises the confusion. If I had my way, it would be the other way around, I do not like losing control of my bowels in my diaper, the feeling and the stink just turns me off, yet the urination it pleasing?

Oh well, enough of my blabbering.

I said hi.

So Hi. hehe.

Reactions: ILuvDiapers and dogboy
Hello RavyrRavyn. Welcome. I think many of us have probably been in the situation where we felt a bit confused by our AB/DL desires, at least initially maybe. I've since decided that I'm really not harming anyone else, and honestly, most people don't seem to really care if I wear and use diapers under my clothing. I do wet them too, and like you, have no medical issues with bladder control. I just like the warm and wet feeling.

Hello and welcome. Very nice introduction post. I hear what you're saying. I could easily live with being urinary incontinent, as I'm heading in the direction any way at age 75, but being #2 incontinent would present problems. I'm a church music director and constantly in front and around people. I'm fairly self conscious anyway and if I smelled, it would bother me greatly. Still, one has to go on and there are far worse disabilities.

My wife was a type 1 diabetic and was a below the knee amputee on her right leg. She also did kidney dialysis at home with me as her dialysis partner until she died, so I suppose I could live with either or both kinds of incontinence compared to what she and so many others endure. I'm glad that I don't have to, however.

Welcome RavyrRavyn, i too am a disabled Vet, may I ask what happened? And where did you serve?

Last edited:
RavyrRavyn said:
Hello everyone,

I'm Ravyn, I'm a 34-year-old (35 on the 11th, yay) non-binary, disabled Army veteran, living in south-central Louisiana. I am a student at an online university pursuing my bachelor's degree in Psychology and I plan on making a career in the field as a therapist, specializing in the care for LGBTQIA+ individuals and people in non-traditional relationships. As a member of both communities, I have identified a lack of care in both communities and seek to provide a safe space for individuals in them. Personally, I'm a huge geek and I love gaming, anime, collecting comics, manga, graphic novels, figures, painting minis for ttrpgs and wargaming, among other things. I am a self-described neo-hippie and am a big proponent of free love, love of nature and all things on this earth and harmony of all things. The free love works into me practicing ethical non-monogamy and being big in the fetish and kink community, which brings me here. Another part of being a neo-hippie is being a neo-pagan, I practice shamanism and seidr, worshiping the Norse gods, the ancestors and the land spirits that inhabit where I live.

I'm here to kinda feel things out. I wear adult diapers out of necessity in situations where I don't know where the bathroom is. Such as grocery shopping, long driving trips, visiting new places, ect. I have IBS-D and it makes it highly difficult to live when I know that I can't be anywhere without being close to a bathroom, and I have had to quit jobs due to "accidents" or them just simply not accommodating me. This being said, I am starting to get confused. I'm starting to feel comfortable wearing padding, and even liking the feeling of the warmth when I urinate in them, even though I don't have a weak bladder and can urinate just fine. When I'm wearing, I prefer to urinate in my diaper, I actually like it; this is what raises the confusion. If I had my way, it would be the other way around, I do not like losing control of my bowels in my diaper, the feeling and the stink just turns me off, yet the urination it pleasing?

Oh well, enough of my blabbering.

I said hi.

So Hi. hehe.
Hi Ravyn, Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friendships. Good luck 🤞 with gaining your bachelor's degree in Psychology. I hope very much you succeed with that goal. (y):giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back