• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Howdy, from a youngling

TayTayAcutal

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
My name is Taytay, I go by MandoActual in the cyberspace community. Im a Director of Operations and HR for an event planning company. I’m a empath, over sharer, OCD, ADHD, and recently diagnosed with PTSD, Yaya me! I started secretly wearing back in 3rd grade due to some nasty things happening to me at the time. Not from family members! 4 years ago, I met someone who I thought accepted me, but turned out she had BPD and things turned sour. I left my wife this last December after her physical violence crossed the line to actions that could have meant my death. That brought up my childhood trauma that I had buried. In her lasted act of violence she outed me to my family. I’m a bit lost now.

What brought me here was googling, I saw some threads and what seemed to be the biggest acceptance Community to the ABDL lifestyle. So I came to find a safe place, a place of learning.

My other interests is world traveling, good whiskey, anything Star Wars or Disney, fantasy/sci-fi, ComicCon, world events, F1, wars, and video games. I’m getting back into card games like Magic & joining a D&D group.

I’m not sure what I’m looking for as I’m really just learning about myself, and letting go of my shame around diapers. I guess understanding and love.

Last edited:
Reactions: KBoy and NihilisticPuppet
TayTayAcutal said:
My name is Taytay, I go by MandoActual in the cyberspace community. Im a Director of Operations and HR for an event planning company. I’m a empath, over sharer, OCD, ADHD, and recently diagnosed with PTSD, Yaya me! I started secretly wearing back in 3rd grade due to some nasty things happening to me at the time. Not from family members! 4 years ago, I met someone who I thought accepted me, but turned out she had BPD and things turned sour. I left my wife this last December after her physical violence crossed the line to actions that could have meant my death. That brought up my childhood trauma that I had buried. In her lasted act of violence she outed me to my family. I’m a bit lost now.

What brought me here was googling, I saw some threads and what seemed to be the biggest acceptance Community to the ABDL lifestyle. So I came to find a safe place, a place of learning.

My other interests is world traveling, good whiskey, anything Star Wars or Disney, fantasy/sci-fi, ComicCon, world events, F1, wars, and video games. I’m getting back into card games like Magic & joining a D&D group.

I’m not sure what I’m looking for as I’m really just learning about myself, and letting go of my shame around diapers. I guess understanding and love.
Hi and welcome I’m very sorry to hear what you’ve been going through and I hope for your very best wish you the very best journey to fine what you’re looking for

Reactions: KBoy and TayTayAcutal
Hi and welcome to the community. You will find a lot of acceptance and friends here.

Nice to see someone else who is an F1 fan. Who is your favorite team?

oreobaby89 said:
Hi and welcome to the community. You will find a lot of acceptance and friends here.

Nice to see someone else who is an F1 fan. Who is your favorite team?
Thank you for the kind welcome. Happy & scared to be here haha. I have team polos from every single team. I’m a huge general F1 fan but if I had to nail it down to team, it would be McLaren. My favorite drivers were/are Kimi, Vettel, and my boy Lando. I’m really happy to see McLaren performing in the top three teams this year finally. Can’t wait for the fall of Red Bull after all their engineers leave this year.

Reactions: KBoy and oreobaby89
foxypinky said:
Hi and welcome I’m very sorry to hear what you’ve been going through and I hope for your very best wish you the very best journey to fine what you’re looking for
Hi, thank you for the warm welcome. Quite scary stepping out and sharing my truth. Thank you very much for the well wishes also. I need them, I have been rather emotionally fragile as of late. Do you have any recommendations for a thread to start reading to get comfortable here?

TayTayAcutal said:
Thank you for the kind welcome. Happy & scared to be here haha. I have team polos from every single team. I’m a huge general F1 fan but if I had to nail it down to team, it would be McLaren. My favorite drivers were/are Kimi, Vettel, and my boy Lando. I’m really happy to see McLaren performing in the top three teams this year finally. Can’t wait for the fall of Red Bull after all their engineers leave this year.
Sweet! I am team McLaren too! They are having a good year so far and hope to see them get more podiums. I also like most of the teams and there is no team I root against or dislike. I just recently got into F1 so I don't necessarily have a favorite driver yet. I have really enjoy Drive to Survive.

oreobaby89 said:
Sweet! I am team McLaren too! They are having a good year so far and hope to see them get more podiums. I also like most of the teams and there is no team I root against or dislike. I just recently got into F1 so I don't necessarily have a favorite driver yet. I have really enjoy Drive to Survive.
I’m very happy to find another fan here!! Great show, a little over dramatized but man if you have F1 TV you get to see and learn allot more. I started watching when I was in elementary school. The only time I would wake up early like 4am and not be a little turd, cause I want to watch the races. Huge fan of the movie Rush, and the documentaries Schumacher, Senna v Brundle, & Hunt v Landa. Who is your favorite driver? I only root against dynasty teams that are making multi year runs at the top. I liked the fall of Mercedes, and now waiting for the fall of Red Bull. This last race without Max, that was an actual race! Smoooooth operator! <3

Welcome to the site! You're amongst friends here so no worries. I'm sorry with everything you recently dealt with, that was really wrong of them to do. :( I wish you lots of luck moving forward! :)

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank for that introduction. I'm sorry to hear about your recent struggles. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you enjoy the community here.

I do have F1 TV and have been meaning to watch some of the other content on there to get to know the sport better and understand more of what is going on. I have also wanted to watch some of the other Documentaries on Netflix about F1 drivers. I agree that the last race with out Max was way more exciting because you wondered who was going to actually win and get second and third. I will say I want to see how far Max can go and how many records he can beat. He seems like a genially good guy who is dedicated to his sport. I don't know if I have a favorite driver there are ones I pay attention to though. I pay attention to Logan Sergeant because he is the only American and want see him improve. I really like Sainz, Riccardo, and Russel too. Then of course I am always interested on how Lando and Piastri.

Reactions: TayTayAcutal
Welcome

Welcome to the community.
Sorry to hear about the events with your wife and all, that sucks.

That said, i must say great taste of interests :p

Back