How would one wear women jeans over diapers?

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
I'm honestly curious, because I wouldn't want to wear them all the time but for when I do, would it be just basically wearing a bigger size or would it be not possible, or what? I'm honestly curious about this.

I'm doing that right now! I had recently lost a little bit of weight and I just went back into the jeans that fit when I was about an inch or two bigger in the waist. The key I find is to also wear a longer shirt for when you bend over. Of course it depends on the diaper. Some of the big abdl ones you have to be a little more cognizant of. The stealthy ones like the Northshore pull-ups really are no different than underwear. But even the less stealthy ones are doable with the right size jeans. Currently I'm wearing crinklz which are certainly far from stealthy!!

Reactions: TheDideeboy and KittyninjaW
Are you asking because women’s jeans are different than men’s jeans?

Kayleigh said:
Are you asking because women’s jeans are different than men’s jeans?
Yes. Pretty much.

Last edited:
KittyninjaW said:
Yes. Pretty much.
Good point 😂. I misread the topic and answered for men's jeans. I can't say I've tried woman's jeans!

Out of curiosity, in what way are women’s jeans different than men’s jeans particularly as it relates to wearing them over diapers?

I have 3 or 4 pair of women's jeans that I enjoy wearing. The women's jeans tend to be tighter in the crotch area obviously, so they tend to ride lower over diapers unless you get a bigger size. They seem to usually have a stretch waistband which makes them more comfy than most men's jeans. Also, usually have tiny pockets if pockets at all, and obviously no fly.

Reactions: TigerDL and KittyninjaW
Kayleigh said:
Out of curiosity, in what way are women’s jeans different than men’s jeans particularly as it relates to wearing them over diapers?
I know that they are tighter than men’s jeans and have few pockets, otherwise I don't think there's that much difference.

I don’t usually wear adult diapers under jeans (usually stick to goodnites) but I am right now. Biggest issue for me is that I have to be much more careful with the diaper sticking out over the top of my jeans. Also, depending on the jeans the fit can be a bit tight with a diaper on which isn’t really ideal for using the diaper.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Back