How to use booster pads?

I haven't had a problem with booster pads making the diaper leak. Except when the whole thing is really full and squishy, and I sit down. But that's not really the booster's fault as such.

I always use boosters at night. Low-cost rectangular 60 × 15 cm (24 × 6 inches) with no plastic backing. The booster pads fit quite accurately between the leak guards in the Tena Slip Ultima.

If I expect to remove the diaper soon after getting up, I use only one, and place it forward in the diaper. If I intend to keep it on for a while the next day, or if I expect to wet a lot during the night, I use two, and place the second one further back.

I have found, that the boosters make a sort of "cup" around my not-so-big pee-pee, making sure that the pee enters some absorbing material, and also keeps the thingy pointing down.

Reactions: TigerDL
Woncrinklz said:
My take is "Masterpiece" is the top ? I am guessing.
You're right. They are varied in price. Now to see if they are comparable to the others. So many choices!:unsure:
It's hard looking up all the options, costs, charges, capacities, and qualities. Yet fun at the same time. If only I had this same attention to doing taxes, or responding to timely government forms...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
To expound: I meant the "premium" type. Best. "Top":ROFLMAO:as a catcher's mitt to any booster combo.

Back