How To Not Making Diaper Wearing Not Sexual

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Is there a way to train yourself to not love diapers in a sexual way? Would chastity work? I’m wondering if there is any of you who managed to enjoy diapers and not be so turned on about them.

Reactions: Diaper44 and DiaperGuy08
Halleluja!

• Wow
Reactions: CloudySkye and ThePaddedTurtle
diapers for me are not sexual there a secure blanket they make me feel safe and happy and stress and anxiety free

Reactions: BabyHailey1977, Angelapinks and chrischrischris
Not sexual for me either

Reactions: chrischrischris and littledreamers333
I am a DL and there is a sexual side to it for me. However, I find that completing an orgasm centered around diapers creates an immediate turn off and a loss of desire to wear. So my preference is to wear as much as possible for security and the calming effect diapers have for me. My wife sometimes changes me and we both agree not to involve diapers in our sex life as a married couple. She knows diapers turn me on, but it's more of a foreplay scenario and the diaper comes off before we have intimate relations.

Reactions: Deleted member 45172, Diaper44, DiaperGuy08 and 1 other person
Wear diapers 24 / 7 and eventually they will lose "that something special" feeling .

Ever since I have been forced to have a diaper on at all times, they have become very ... mundane ... just like socks .

• Haha
Reactions: asafox, Deleted member 45172, Diaper44 and 6 others
They have never been a sexual thing for me...I always wanted to wear diapers for the emotional comfort and to feel safe

Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver, chrischrischris and Lilbabyboy2888
Time, once the novelty of wearing wears off, diapers will turn into more of a comfort thing.

Reactions: PullUpsBoy8, FudgedInLuvs, GoodnitesXL21 and 8 others
Not sexual for me at all. I wear for necessity and I wear them like normal underwear. But unlike underwear they need to be changed on a frequent basis.

Reactions: asafox, Diaper44, Angelapinks and 3 others
There is a sexual element floor me, but normalizing wearing and leveling things out emotionally helps me to have that connection as much. It is just wearing for other reasons, and I'm less inclined to have that arousal.

I agree that with time, the sexual component of diapers declines. I remember being very turned on by my diapers when I was younger. But as I needed to wear diapers more and more, they became a necessity compared to a novelty. Chastity definitely helps control the excitement of things for sure. I have lots of experience with being locked in chastity and diapered. But if you progress from wanting diapers to needing them, the whole situation changes drastically and the comfort and security that diapers bring will become more of a focus.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks and ChristianDiaperLover
I think wearing diapers longer and more often will, eventually, diminish the sexual yearnings.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, Kayleigh, DiaperGuy08 and 1 other person
Wear more often. It's fine to give in to your desires they fade over time. Chastity could work, but that could also make it worse. I find a good few sexual DLs are really into chastity with their diapers. So it depends on you

Reactions: Lyric, ChristianDiaperLover and ThePaddedTurtle
You need to start wearing diapers more, if you still pitch a tent, you may have an underwear fetish. I had a problem with doing that when I started to wear diapers and I hated it because I would always leak at night because it was pointed the wrong way before I slept.

Reactions: Angelapinks and ThePaddedTurtle
The more you wear the quicker your body adapts to the extra bulk and slight friction that causes the arousal when you first start to wear. After a short time of wearing 24/7 diapers will simply become part of your daily life an a non event

Reactions: Angelapinks and KrankyPants
think of it this way, its just exciting at first, this excitement is confusing and can become sexual, after a while the excitement dies down and so does the sexual excitement, I think some of this depends on why you first wanted to try diapers, for me the diaper goes back to presexual days, my first memories are ones of comfort, this made me feel safe, the sexual side came later in puberty and it has its nice parts its not why I wanted to wear diapers, its not why I struggled with this for years, sometimes the orgasm was like a relief to this excitement, and the post orgasm would cause me shame.
I think the answer really is becoming accustomed to this as a lifestyle, that diapers are just what you wear and not some kink prop.
I use to still get erections at diaper changes when someone else changed me, I think the last time I didn't even get an erection, it was just a diaper change, by a very sweet daddy type, one that had given me orgasms in the past by hand during diaper changes.
Its just like sleeping in diapers, it takes a little practice to relax and calm down sometimes.
Also there is nothing wrong with feeling sexual excitement from this.

Reactions: Lyric, pampers47, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Sheepies said:
Wear more often. It's fine to give in to your desires they fade over time. Chastity could work, but that could also make it worse. I find a good few sexual DLs are really into chastity with their diapers. So it depends on you
Though I’m not really into chastity. Just a thought though because I would think that it would help

KitsuneFox said:
Wear diapers 24 / 7 and eventually they will lose "that something special" feeling .

Ever since I have been forced to have a diaper on at all times, they have become very ... mundane ... just like socks .
Somehow they keep turning me on, even though I must wear them 24/7 too.
Right now it can hurt at night because my sphincter wound is still healing , but after that I'm actually happy i continue to enjoy them :3

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, GoodnitesXL21 and Blathers
Rob110 said:
The more you wear the quicker your body adapts to the extra bulk and slight friction that causes the arousal when you first start to wear. After a short time of wearing 24/7 diapers will simply become part of your daily life an a non event
I agree with Rob110. At times, diapers have had a sexual side for me, too. But the more I wear my diapers (mostly for bed wetting when I sleep) the less I notice any sexual arousal from them. Being diapered is just part of who I am.

Back