How to Make Your Skin Baby Soft and Smooth

BabyBoy2023

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I'm wondering if there is a way one can make his or her skin soft and smooth like that of a baby or very young toddler.

BabyBoy2023 said:
I'm wondering if there is a way one can make his or her skin soft and smooth like that of a baby or very young toddler.
I'm not sure if you can ever get back to real baby skin, but a combination of laser hair removal, exfoliation and moisturisers will get you much of the way there.

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy and Jodie
There is a lot to know about skin care, lotion and the like of course. If you want to pamper her beyond diapers. The Day Spa. Not only can they make her tush as soft as can be they will soften her heart too. Women love trips to the spa

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy
BabyBoy2023 said:
It won't be like a baby, but you can try a skin care routine.

Go to a dermatologist. They'll prescribe you a skin care apt for your specific skin type.

Shave regularly, use a good hydrating barrier like cocoa butter, all over. It's the best I've found for keeping skin healthy and hydrated without needing 2 products. Cocoa butter is an excellent lotion/barrier combo and is awesome for your skin.

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy
Hyaluronic acid cleanser, a nightly retinol cream, and spf if going outside, is pretty much the baseline for skincare.

KCA said:
I'm not sure if you can ever get back to real baby skin, but a combination of laser hair removal, exfoliation and moisturisers will get you much of the way there.
Does anyone have any experience of laser hair removal? I've always been curious and wondered if anyone has ever given it a go. I see a lot of devices that you can use at home now, but I've not idea how effective they are.

abrich said:
Does anyone have any experience of laser hair removal? I've always been curious and wondered if anyone has ever given it a go. I see a lot of devices that you can use at home now, but I've not idea how effective they are.
Search on this site. This has been discussed many times in the past.

Reactions: abrich and KBoy
Love this post. We often talk about "feeling" like a little. I love feeling smooth and have waxed myself "down there". It doesn't hurt, but it sucks. Squatting down like a toddler with your head down for like an hour. The only recomendation I have to make it easier is to toddler squat and wax your buttcrack like all the way up to your tailbone. Both sides of course. I've found it actually feels tickly and kinda good! And then just shave the rest of your parts.

MiddleJacob said:
Love this post. We often talk about "feeling" like a little. I love feeling smooth and have waxed myself "down there". It doesn't hurt, but it sucks. Squatting down like a toddler with your head down for like an hour. The only recomendation I have to make it easier is to toddler squat and wax your buttcrack like all the way up to your tailbone. Both sides of course. I've found it actually feels tickly and kinda good! And then just shave the rest of your parts.
Being slick is just the best, I love being diaper shaved, lose the chest hair. I like being bald from the eye brows down. Don't really go to the trouble these days, lm a hairy cat. I will probably break out the Nair for beach weather.
If a soft bottom is what you want, and who doesn't, diaper cream. I recommend Desitin, love Desitin. It has the extra plus of lighting skin over time, anal bleaching light.
For facial smoothing, Preparation H, it will shrink pores and moisturize.
There you go @MiddleJacob and @BabyBoy2023, KBoys skin care routine.

Reactions: Soggytyke11
KBoy said:
Being slick is just the best, I love being diaper shaved, lose the chest hair. I like being bald from the eye brows down. Don't really go to the trouble these days, lm a hairy cat. I will probably break out the Nair for beach weather.
If a soft bottom is what you want, and who doesn't, diaper cream. I recommend Desitin, love Desitin. It has the extra plus of lighting skin over time, anal bleaching light.
For facial smoothing, Preparation H, it will shrink pores and moisturize.
There you go @MiddleJacob and @BabyBoy2023, KBoys skin care routine.
Really? Prep H for shrinking pores? I've never heard of that.

best thing for skin to stay soft and hydrated is body lotion.

So i use this:- I laser treatment first, then use the drop to keep my skin silky smooth. It's like a pebble shaped sander thing, but it's painless and brilliant. I also use The Body Shop Body Butter, which is amazing, and smells incredible. Which you can order on Amazon.

Honestly I just shave every day and use lotion twice a day, once after my morning shower and again before bed. I put lotion on my diaper area during diaper changes too.

Reactions: abdl86 and DIAPERBOY920
PoofyDiapeeBunny said:
Honestly I just shave every day and use lotion twice a day, once after my morning shower and again before bed. I put lotion on my diaper area during diaper changes too.
I have a question, do you use diaper cream or baby powder when changing the diaper or not?

One thing I've always done when shaving, is using hair conditioner instead of shaving cream.

DIAPERBOY920 said:
I have a question, do you use diaper cream or baby powder when changing the diaper or not?
I don’t use a diaper cream unless my skin is feeling irritated and I think I might be developing a rash. But, I do powder my skin with each diaper change.

Reactions: abdl86 and DIAPERBOY920
Sidewinder said:
One thing I've always done when shaving, is using hair conditioner instead of shaving cream.
I’ve done this too!! I noticed my skin feels a little more moisturized compared to when I use shaving cream!

Reactions: Sidewinder
PoofyDiapeeBunny said:
I don’t use a diaper cream unless my skin is feeling irritated and I think I might be developing a rash. But, I do powder my skin with each diaper change.
thank you for answering my question

Reactions: Deleted member 76595
DIAPERBOY920 said:
thank you for answering my question
No problem!! :3

Back