How to get over a mega binge wanting to wear 24/7?

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It’s been months since I started wearing again 24/7 for both number one and two. And the binge isn’t showing any signs of slowing down. I’m very comfortable in wetting and messing in any position and I can feel my continence slipping because I’m wetting at the slightest urge. If I go without a nappy I have a nagging bladder telling me I need to use the toilet right now, also a lot more after dribble after peeing.. also I nearly always wet my nappy uncontrollably in my sleep after I’ve had quite a few beers before bed. This does feel wonderful I admit.

I don’t want to become incontinent, especially bowel incontinence. I really need to get this binge under control. I’m not wearing for sexual need at the moment. I think it’s more emotional and mental health and I think I’m becoming more psychological dependent on nappies.

How would one stop a binge?

Random thought laying here with a stomach cramp … what about taking the control away from you.

Get a jar and add 10 papers that say Wear and 10 that say Don’t Wear. Each morning, draw from the hat. If you get a card that says wear, obviously you wear that day. Otherwise, you choose to go with out.

This makes it a bit of a game and you are relinquishing control to chance. That gives you the mental security to know - eventually I will wear again, but can choose for today not to.

Never tried this, so it’s really a random thought.

Reactions: Belarin and bobbilly
bnet said:
Random thought laying here with a stomach cramp … what about taking the control away from you.

Get a jar and add 10 papers that say Wear and 10 that say Don’t Wear. Each morning, draw from the hat. If you get a card that says wear, obviously you wear that day. Otherwise, you choose to go with out.

This makes it a bit of a game and you are relinquishing control to chance. That gives you the mental security to know - eventually I will wear again, but can choose for today not to.

Never tried this, so it’s really a random thought.
Actually kinda like this idea, leaving it up to chance.

You could also go the opposite and put more control on it, setting limits, decide on a time you get the most out of them (overnight, after work etc.) and say you'll only where on certain times and for a maximum set time. This is not so helpful if you want to go 24/7 though.

Or (also not good for a 24/7 life) go a "semi AB" route and use them as a reward... make a chart and every time you do something productive mark on the chart and when you reach a preset number of marks you get to wear a nappy, do the dishes add a mark, mow the lawn add a mark, great day at work add a mark, done the hoovering/laundry/shopping/any household chore, done some exercise, eaten a healthy home cooked meal not junk food etc.

This way you are not only setting a level of control over wearing but you are also re-enforcing the fact that wearing nappies is a reward for doing good things and being productive which may help you in general anyway, not only do you get the dopamine hit for completing items on a "to do" list you are encouraging yourself to eat well, get exercise, and just be more active and aware in your everyday life so you'll probably be triggering serotonin and endorphins as well helping you sleep better and fighting against any depression, low mental health or negative feelings.

None of these things work if you want to stay 24/7 but can be a good way to set limits/goals if you want a bit more control on it.

As for the nagging bladder and worries about continence there are a number of exercises you can do to help (just google exercises for incontinence) like pelvic floor exercises and Kegal exercises, there are also some yoga positions that can help strengthen muscles down there, doing these daily could be one of you marks toward wearing. As well as things a continence nurse might suggest like holding it for a set time when you feel the need to go and not just emptying the bladder/bowels as soon as you can.

Reactions: bobbilly
Back