How to Find a Mommy?

If you're emailing via Care.com or a similar site, I'd give her an email address and suggest she contact you there. That way, you avoid any TOS violations with the 'care' sites in the event she asks questions that lead you into the more personal or intimate aspects of infantilism.

Ok so one of the care sites offers free direct ads to place seeking caregivers. What would be the best ad to place and how should it be worded at first on a care site?

I personally wouldn’t place an ad. Any ad from a male seeking self-care is likely to be flagged and removed as an inappropriate solicitation.

When Craigslist allowed personals, women expected to read strange or unusual posts. The pro-level care sites are not the same. You’re better off paying their membership fee and contacting prospective carers individually.

Even then, contact is a risky proposition because a provider may complain. If the site operator determines you’ve violated their TOS, they’ll bar you and you forfeit your fee. That’s why I recommend following the strategy I’ve already laid out. If you contact someone, don’t provide specifics until you’re exchanging private email.

sbmccue said:
I personally wouldn’t place an ad. Any ad from a male seeking self-care is likely to be flagged and removed as an inappropriate solicitation.

When Craigslist allowed personals, women expected to read strange or unusual posts. The pro-level care sites are not the same. You’re better off paying their membership fee and contacting prospective carers individually.

Even then, contact is a risky proposition because a provider may complain. If the site operator determines you’ve violated their TOS, they’ll bar you and you forfeit your fee. That’s why I recommend following the strategy I’ve already laid out. If you contact someone, don’t provide specifics until you’re exchanging private email.
Ok I'll try again but this just isn't easy for sure. Thanks!

I'm not sure I ever said the process was easy.

I remember saying that a face-to-face conversation with a CNA was easy; the process, whether you manage it in person or online, is not.

Did you really expect it to be? Adult babysitting isn't mainstream, and convincing a lady to offer the service takes time, effort, energy and patience.

sbmccue said:
I'm not sure I ever said the process was easy.

I remember saying that a face-to-face conversation with a CNA was easy; the process, whether you manage it in person or online, is not.

Did you really expect it to be? Adult babysitting isn't mainstream, and convincing a lady to offer the service takes time, effort, energy and patience.
I definitely agree you! So I was thinking about placing an ad on CL any advice as to what the ad should state as to not get removed? List it under Gigs section or the babysitters section?

tenderbottoms47 said:
I definitely agree you! So I was thinking about placing an ad on CL any advice as to what the ad should state as to not get removed? List it under Gigs section or the babysitters section?

I’d certainly use the Gigs section. Make one more post and I’ll be glad to PM some ideas with you.

sbmccue said:
I’d certainly use the Gigs section. Make one more post and I’ll be glad to PM some ideas with you.
Awesome thanks much bud!

Usually the first time I have sex with someone, I'll smack her on the ass pretty good. If she means or suck air through her teeth, she prolly gonna be fun. If i smack her on the ass and she yelps, I'm probably getting a one star review.

Usually about two months in where you're still figuring each other out sexually, but getting comfortable with someone. Once some trust is built, I'll ask her where is that deepest, darkest, dirtiest place you go in your mind when you are on the edge of cumming. Unless it's a hard limit, discuss how the two of you can make this into a reality. I have got threesomes, had some into breastfeeding, etc... out of this.
Without fail, she will ask me the same question. If I think she may be open to it, then I'll tell her I trust her enough to tell her. Then I'll tell her how it ranges from being the light and fluffy end of BDSM and relinquishing control, but on the other end explain how other times it's watching Pixar, and other times it's about being held and diaper butt pats before falling asleep.
Then we find ourselves actively trying to bring each other's fantasies into reality.

So, I've kept my search on for a mommy on Fetlife, as thats the only place I can go on given where I reside. She turned out to be fake as well, only after money. I'm now losing hope of me ever finding someone that I can share this side of me with.

Edit: Oops, sorry about that

Last edited:
um im not 100% sure but im pretty sure this post has moved into creepy territory that is probably against the rules...

Dino8448 said:
Hello there! I recently posted an introduction post in the Greetings subforum... it looks like we can use this post to look for online caretakers? I have a post that I have on Reddit (with very little results), and so I'd like to paste it here, if that's ok with everyone. I can certainly edit it out if it's a problem. I'm still excited to find such a large ABDL community!

Not exactly.

This whole thread is about how to approach the search for a Mommy. That is, how and what websites to use. Per the rules, ADISC should not be used to directly advertise for a mommy.

To anyone wishing to find a babysitter please follow sbmccue's advice as it was spot on and I found a babysitter in less then two weeks. I contacted two sitters on CL following his recommendations as what to state and both replied right away. I told both sitters what care was needed and the second lady replied she would be very happy to babysit me. She asked if we could meet and I ended up talking with her for two hours. She was so excited to see how much this means to me and she gave me the biggest hug after we were done talking. I never mentioned anything about diapers and after speaking for about an hour she asked if she would be changing any messy diapers which I stated no just wet only. I replied that would be wonderful. She then asked if she could give me a bubble bath and if I wanted her to rub baby lotion on after my bath. I am on cloud 9 on how things went with her. She is coming over next Friday evening for the first time. She even asked if I wanted her services long term. 👶👍

Reactions: sbmccue
I want to find an abdl mommy but I still new to abdl but if we do this I will need to be picked up

Last edited:
Starlight99 said:
Wuggle you could very well have a caretaker from here. I'd happily be your caretaker, if you'll let me. Sorry to get you like this, but I'd love to be your caretaker. :hugattack:
You still there I could use someone

UmaKlim said:
Hi,

I am very new here. I am not an ABDL... I am a carer or caretaker, looking to be a Mommy. I know there probably won't be any or many little babies from my own country, but I am happy to chat with anyone who wishes to say Hi to a lonely Mommy.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, I have worked in the care industry on and off for at least 10 years. I have worked with people with intellectual disabilities, most of them were or could be violent at times. Looking after an adult baby would be so easy after what I have experienced. I would love to find someone like you who I could possibly work for part time, or in weekends.
Hello I’m an abdl from Pennsylvania I’d gladly pay you to be my mommy and take care of me but the problem is I live with family and I keep my abdl side a secret from them but maybe we can meet up and go from there where are you from

Wuggle said:
I'm trying to think of ways by which I could locate a willing platonic caregiver/friend. I'd like to be able to become friends with them, because that will help the connection. How does one go about finding such a person? Are online ads safe? Are there particular sites that are better than others? I've never done anything like this before, does anyone have any thoughts?
Don't fall for online ie Instagram I've found them to be a lot of talk no action insist they have to register you first before meeting them as it would break community standards usually ask for £30-£50 and ask you send it PayPal friends and family, don't do this as you can't raise a claim and will not be refunded I know from experience. I fell 2 times I'm too trusting, bitter experience most are frauds, hint look for broken English bad grammar, genuine mommys don't go hunting for Abdl or baby's. Like you I'm looking for a mommy who I can meet first to discuss needs and care plan and see if there's a bond hope this helps take care be careful

Andy1968 said:
Don't fall for online ie Instagram I've found them to be a lot of talk no action insist they have to register you first before meeting them as it would break community standards usually ask for £30-£50 and ask you send it PayPal friends and family, don't do this as you can't raise a claim and will not be refunded I know from experience. I fell 2 times I'm too trusting, bitter experience most are frauds, hint look for broken English bad grammar, genuine mommys don't go hunting for Abdl or baby's. Like you I'm looking for a mommy who I can meet first to discuss needs and care plan and see if there's a bond hope this helps take care be careful
P.T. Barnum was right.

I'm a Daddy with my Wife which is a Mommy. We do have 1 AB that lives with us full-time, his name is Kia also known on here as LittleCamo.

• Wow
Reactions: ShyBoo81
Please I'm hoping that my Mommy will be a mommy that will keep baby Dougie regressed to a 9-12 month baby and keep me at that age level

Back