How to do you deal with a leaking diaper at a friend's?

Seanolebar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I've had to deal with multiple diapers about to leak all over if peed again and some how I never know what to do in those situations it's usually I'm to embarrassed to stand up because there might be a big wetspot on my clothes or wet where I was sitting.
But how do you all deal with this
Do you put your used diaper in THERE garbage bin or put it in YOUR backpack in a garbage bag ofc or just double diaper 😂 I usually double diaper for somereason .
I'll have better diapers payday so I probably won't deal with this for to long but it's a difficult situation especially if they don't know about my wearing lol

I also currently use tenas they aren't to good the tab kind:(

Last edited:
I actually leaked all over one of my best friend's couches! Of course i was mortified and stripped everything down and had the wash going long before anyone else was awake. You'd be surprised at how well true FRIENDS handle this. Wi5th a shrug! So long as their couch isn't ruined and there won't be a smell, so long as you clean everything up, it's a non issue.

I've had this occur more times than I like to admit and not once was there a big deal made out of the issue. It is what it is. How YOU handle it is the BIG variable.

Reactions: TigerDL and Diaperman95
CptKirk said:
I actually leaked all over one of my best friend's couches! Of course i was mortified and stripped everything down and had the wash going long before anyone else was awake. You'd be surprised at how well true FRIENDS handle this. Wi5th a shrug! So long as their couch isn't ruined and there won't be a smell, so long as you clean everything up, it's a non issue.

I've had this occur more times than I like to admit and not once was there a big deal made out of the issue. It is what it is. How YOU handle it is the BIG variable.
Well I've never leaked all over there couch but last time we drank together we where gonna drop by my place to grab my bong and change but they didn't know about the changing but we forgot to stop by and went straight to there place but anyway I checked how much more my diaper could hold in there bathroom but I couldn't put it in anything cuz I didn't have my backpack so I went back out to drink with like a full diaper 😭 my shorts hid it well enough but I wrapped my Hoodie around my waist but when I got home if it was bright out they would of seen the diaper easily with how big it got 💀

I try not to stay out past a full diaper. Like put on a fresh mega max is really enough to go 8 to 10 hours maybe even 12. But If I do need to change I am damn sure not going to wait for leaks to spring up. If I need to change and it is someone that does not know my condition I consider if I won't to tell them. If I not want to tell them I place my used diaper in a Northshore disposal bag and then that inside a Wal-Mart bag and place in my bag until I can dump it. If they already know my issue o I tell them I will bag it ad take it to their outside garbage.

Unless you hang out with a bunch of shallow people that cant grow up from acting out of their immature middle school phase in life... Then I think you will find out that most people will be very supportive. Especially if they view you as a real friend.

Good premium diapers are worth every pen the cost!!

Reactions: Seanolebar and CptKirk
I'd think my friends wouldn't really care I've known them for almost 6 years so yeah but it's not a subject I'd like to bring up with them ahaha I'm sure leakage won't be a problem when I get quality diapers 🫡

Quality diapers are expensive but not outrageous once you learn how to use them to their potential. If you have never test drove a Northshore Mega max I strongly suggest you request some free samples. Also do not over look the "Mega Max Airlock" the best cloth back diaper on the market hands down. Link below! They do this at no cost to you...because they know you will find their products to be the best you have ever used? If you try them let me know what you think. You have my best wishes.

Reactions: CptKirk
Back