How to deal with sweat?

snowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
It’s getting hotter now, I only typically wear diapers in the winter when it’s cold (and I had the house to myself for a few weeks) but last time I used them it was a bit warmer and I got sweaty and it was uncomfortable. Now I’ll have the house to myself for a couple weeks again in the summer. Aside from cranking the AC, what are my options for more comfort during diaper time?

Lots of powder and loose clothes can only help. Maybe a thinner or more breathable soft backed diaper if that's an option?

Reactions: snowie and littledub1955
baby powder

Reactions: littledub1955
I actually have moderate HyperHidrosis (very heavy sweating) and have tried a number of things in the past, I have skin issues with spray antiperspirants sometimes and also find they do not work with me, I tried Anhydrol Forte for a bit (which uses Aluminium choride hexahydrate) you have to apply it for two nights (washing off in the morning) and then leave it for 2 nights and can only use it on certain parts of the body but it did help somewhat.

This is the American Version

On a colleagues suggestion I started using Mitchum antiperspirant instead, which is also available over there, and while it doesn't last the 48 hours it says for me it does work wonders, it will last most of the day in moderate temps though I may need to reapply in the afternoon on hotter days, I can definitely recommend trying this and it is safer to use on more of the body.

It's technically like a roll on but rather than a ball it's like a soft stick that you wipe on where you need it.

Back