How old are you guys currently?

Not quite sure...the last time I remember was like.. around the mid 30.. 🙃 🥴

26! I started at 18 and have a binge\supress thing going lol

I'm 29. I was around 16 when I first tried adult diapers. Haven't been wearing as much as I want to since I don't live by myself.

I was about 12 years old. Snuck diapers in when my parents weren't home. Been wearing off and on ever since. Currently im 26.

51. Had to get diapers after I popped my bladder and broke my pelvis in a wreck. Was into diapers as a young teen, but quite a few years in between!

39 first time was at 7 didn't really get into heavy till 12

I'm 21, and started wearing diapers extremely rarely when is was about 15-16, but officially started wearing them about 3 weeks ago.

Reactions: SofiaInPampers
I’ll be 22 in September. I’ve been delving in diapers since around 8-9 years old. Interest grew more intense during puberty.

6 or 7, well hidden till 55, came out to my wife 3 years ago, full AB all that time. Now wearing 24/7 and properly ABDL with a wonderful wife/mummy.
All non sexual for me, just am a 0-6mnth old when regressed, the weird bit? I have ZERO memory of either regressing or during being a baby, I only ever remember getting ready and mummy beginning to put a nappy on me!!!
The best bit? Finding my little side (a 18-24mnth old) about 2 years ago, I DO remember everything that he gets up to🥰👍😁🥰👍😁 He comes out and about most days.
After a deep baby regressive state (every 3 or 4 days) I do experience a MASSIVE sense of euphoria and feel immensely positive and happy for days🤗🤗🤗🥴🥴

Hunter185 said:
51. Had to get diapers after I popped my bladder and broke my pelvis in a wreck. Was into diapers as a young teen, but quite a few years in between!

Several people here have mentioned bladder rupture from car accidents. It's not something most people think about, but driving with a full bladder is risky, that seat belt will do a number on your bladder!

Though it still surprises me a little that they can't surgically repair that. Or is it repairable but will tend to cause extreme urgency?

I turned 40 yesterday. Been a DL for my whole life.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
PaddedInEastvale said:
Happy birthday

PaddedInEastvale said:
Happy birthday!🎊🎈🎁🎂🎉

bambinod said:
Several people here have mentioned bladder rupture from car accidents. It's not something most people think about, but driving with a full bladder is risky, that seat belt will do a number on your bladder!

Though it still surprises me a little that they can't surgically repair that. Or is it repairable but will tend to cause extreme urgency?
Mine was from a horse. Long story. They can and should surgically repair it. They opted not to, which caused an internal infection that they sent me home with. 5 weeks of hospital later... What a nightmare.

Never needed them, always desired them.

Was out of them before my brother was born. We shared a room. I was caught at least once trying to put one of his diapers on. Busted.

There was this whole thing with my grandmother that is too long and complicated to get in to now. Basically cemented my desire to be diapered.

Never not interested in them. TV commercials fascinated me. Cartoons with diaper changing machines captivated me. Hell, I couldn't even look at a shower cap without fantisizing.

I unsuccessfully chased the crinkle until college (~1990), when I bought my first bag of Depends. Found Attends later (joy!). But I only dabbled. Too scared/embarassed/confused until the internet became more of a thing. Discovering I was not alone profoundly affected me. Diaper Pail Friends (dpf.com) with all of its failings, really helped me wrap my head around what this is.

I have been on this site off and on since ~2008. It's great to see some of the same faces still here since then. Also great to read the experiences of the newbies.

Since my formative years bridged the transition from cloth/plastic pants to Pampers, I have an interest in both. I do feel plastic-backed is the superior diaper. (Insert gatekeping comments here)😊

Reactions: SofiaInPampers
I just turned 26 the other week, and the first time I put on a diaper after being potty trained was somewhere in the 13-14 range. I snagged a Goodnites and tried it on, and that’s when I really started exploring diapers and ABDL.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and SofiaInPampers
Recently turned 44

Flamoroo said:
It has been awesome chatting with you all and reading all the interactions here. But my curiosity got me today, just wondering how old are you guys diaper lovers? To start, I am 29 this year.

Another thing I am rather curious about is when did you started putting on diapers?
I'm 51. I discovered my fascination with diapers when my brother was about 6 months old. I was 7 at the time. His didn't fit me, obviously, but I found that the feeling of the plastic backing on my little boy parts felt amazing. A few months later I would put on the bigger Pampers I'd steal from the grocery store. Altogether, I've been wearing for over 40 years.

Reactions: Diaper44
Flamoroo said:
It has been awesome chatting with you all and reading all the interactions here. But my curiosity got me today, just wondering how old are you guys diaper lovers? To start, I am 29 this year.

Another thing I am rather curious about is when did you started putting on diapers?
I'm 63. Haven't progressed to full nappies yet, just pads. Would love to, but don't know how I could hide it from my wife, who definitely would not understand.

lonnie said:
56 this month, started wearing diapers as a young child when I could, at 22 I started wearing full time , still enjoy wearing a diaper and wetting and or messing my diaper.

Back