How old are you guys currently?

Just turned 26 not too long ago been wearing since middle school xD

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks, Hemix, chrischrischris and 1 other person
I am currently 30 years old. Never stopped wearing diapers.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Davvyboy
I was 72 in February. still up and running, damp at times.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Davvyboy
Flamoroo said:
It has been awesome chatting with you all and reading all the interactions here. But my curiosity got me today, just wondering how old are you guys diaper lovers? To start, I am 29 this year.

Another thing I am rather curious about is when did you started putting on diapers?
I'm 42, I started with home made diapers around age 14, first real diaper early twenties

Reactions: Davvyboy and chrischrischris
caitianx said:
WOW!
You must be the oldest person here on ADISC!
As I said earlier, I will be 64 on this upcoming Sunday.
You’ve got the perfect excuse !!

Reactions: chrischrischris
SofiaInPampers said:
Okay I’m obviously the baby of this thread at 24. It’s always been diapers. I can go back to 6-7 years old with this fetish. I still don’t know why though.
Hi Sofia, Dave here. That is the pertinent question….why?? I could handle being pretty much anything but this ! After extensive counselling I’ve just had to accept it. It never goes away though and it is a powerful driving force. So I’m going with the flow and savouring the comfort it brings.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Looked back and I answered this thread about two years ago when i was 66 ... soon to be 68

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks, Davvyboy and chrischrischris
I’m 66 and started wearing diapers due to my dual incontinence which began a little over 6-1/2 years ago. My affinity for plastic pants, however, began as far back as I can remember. If I knew that I was going to live this long I would’ve taken a lot better care of myself. That last statement is my lame attempt to pass on acquired wisdom.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Davvyboy and chrischrischris
chrischrischris said:
52 wearing ab diapers 1 year now
Pull ups probably 8 years only found out about abdl for 1 year now
Been an AB for about 1 year
Now wearing 24/7 swapping between pull ups and ab daipers
Hope this makes sense
54 in may

Reactions: Angelapinks, chamberpot and Davvyboy
Subtlerustle said:
It’s shocking how many parallel stories are out there. I wish I knew this all those nights lying in bed as a young person wondering “what does this all mean and why do I feel so good...and bad about it”.
Agree, the time I spent consumed by anxiety and guilt. But here we are !

Reactions: Angelapinks, chrischrischris and Subtlerustle
Davvyboy said:
Hi Sofia, Dave here. That is the pertinent question….why?? I could handle being pretty much anything but this ! After extensive counselling I’ve just had to accept it. It never goes away though and it is a powerful driving force. So I’m going with the flow and savouring the comfort it brings.
Hi Dave. I don’t honestly know why. I just accept it. We aren’t hurting anyone and I view it as me time. Will I lose interest over time, who knows.

Reactions: EcoIncon and chrischrischris
SofiaInPampers said:
Hi Dave. I don’t honestly know why. I just accept it. We aren’t hurting anyone and I view it as me time. Will I lose interest over time, who knows.
Hi Sofia, that is a lovely reply. We are just peace loving private people with an unusual pastime. And I love your thoughts about me time. We all need to take care of ourselves, physically and mentally. It is a stressful world we live in.

Reactions: EcoIncon, SofiaInPampers, chamberpot and 1 other person
chrischrischris said:
54 in may
This I know, as your birthday is the same as mine:), although I was around a few years earlier then you

• Love
31, my first time playing with diapers was ages 4-7. I got back into it at 13 and basically haven't stopped.

50 going on 8 or so.

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot and chrischrischris
I'm 48 now. I started wearing 48 years ago :) ... then I stopped during the day after 4 years... stopped wearing at night around age 8. Then I had to pick it back up at night in my late teens and during the day by the time I was 22.

40. Started liking diapers around 12 but i was too big to fit in them. Discovered adult diapers in the early 20s. Discovered what ABDL was and ABDL diapers about 8 years ago. I would wear off an in when time allowed until i came out to my fiancé about it. Since she is fine with it i wear almost everyday now

62 need diapers 24/7 i like abdl diapers and pacifiers.

I’m 18, and I started wearing them at the age of 16.
I remember when I was about 10, I had a strong desire and curiosity for diapers. It was the first time I searched it on the internet and discovered the abdl community. However, I felt ashamed about this and I don’t want my parents to know so I didn’t have a chance to wear diapers.
When I was 16, I went to a boarding high school and it was the first time I tried on diapers. Though I have roommates so I had to be extremely careful hiding diapers, the pleasant feelings from diapers made me feel so good.
Now I’m studying in college and I wish I can go 24/7 some day when I am financially independent and have my own apartment.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, Lyric, Diaperon and 2 others
Back