How often do you use your diaper?

How often do you use your diaper every day?

• Total voters

XxdiaperxX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How often do you use your diaper?

I was wondering...

The cheap diapers I use during the day require me to change after two wettings.

• Wow
Reactions: theancientmariner, Jorelaxed and XxdiaperxX
I'm incontinent so I don't have a lot of choice

Reactions: Bigbabybret and NappiedTruckDriver
I typically use about 850-1000ml of my diaper capacity even though it can hold more.

Usually about 3 times on weekdays and on weekends I tend to fill my diaper as close to capacity as I can

Do you mean how may wettings for one diaper or how many wettings a day?

Wettings in one diaper usually two, sometimes three, maximal four, depending on the typ.

Accidents a day: About 1 - 2 out of 10, but i am going up to 20 times a day though, average is 16 and 1,5 a day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed
If this was about a single diaper usually 3-4 wetting till i need to change or 1 mess. If you mean how often do i use diapers that would be all the time

Reactions: Jorelaxed and NorthwestDiaperDude
I would been happy to pick one, but I don't really know for sure how many time I wet !!
I can feel the flow ! Can tell ya that I do use from 2 to 3 diapers in a 12hr day .

I like to use my diaper as much as possible least till it's almost at leaking point

Since I wear cloth diapers and tailor the number of diapers and soakers to the amount of absorbency I expect to need over the period I expect to go without changing it varies (considerably). Generally one to two changes per day accompanied by shower to wash the diaper area. If I leaving my home I wear far less padding and usually limit my time between changes to six to eight hours.

If by "use" your diaper you're asking how many times do I "go" during the day?
So I'm using around 4-5 diapers in a 24 hr cycle, 3-4 diapers during the day plus 1 heavier duty one overnight.

I'm approximating but 3 ish times per diaper x 5 = 15
I find I go in small amounts but more often.. and can't save up or flood like so many people talk about.

Overnight last night for instance was at least twice, I could tell I was wet when I woke up, and when I stood up out of bed, I started going- I think it's a gravity thing.
My doc says he hears that same complaint frequently from long distance truckers.

Zeke said:
Since I wear cloth diapers and tailor the number of diapers and soakers to the amount of absorbency I expect to need over the period I expect to go without changing it varies (considerably). Generally one to two changes per day accompanied by shower to wash the diaper area. If I leaving my home I wear far less padding and usually limit my time between changes to six to eight hours.
feel like i have fertilized when i'm soaked .

I only wear mine for a number 1 and I hardly wear them I tend to use them if I'm comfortable in my surroundings and in the mood

The question’s a tad ambiguous. Assuming we’re talking the total number of times I go in a diaper during the average day (not in a single diaper, but all diapers combined): I mainly wear diapers while working, and I wet roughly eight or nine times during my eight-hour workday. That’s about twice as often as I would use the toilet, because of course there’s no reason for me to hold my pee.

If I use the medical ones I would have to use 2 to 3 during the day and one at knight. With the better quality ones. I only need one for the day and one for the night.

How often do you use your diaper?​

Loaded question gets loaded results!

• Haha
Reactions: theancientmariner and NorthwestDiaperDude
I use my diapers whenever I need to pee, so several times a day. I don't really count the number of times a day I wet myself, but it must be many. And i've no idea how many times a night I wet, since I'm asleep when I do.

All day and night non-stop.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Typically two wettings. Last night I got three in a NorthShore Supreme though and was lucky to not leak; it was super squishy all the way up the front and all but three inches up the back.

Never thought about this. I'll have to wear one on my next day off and see how many times. I guess I'll like take a piece of paper and put a :) on it every time I wet

Back