How often do you have accidents? Give your experience and are you diapered or punished for it?

How often do you have accidents? Give your experience and are you diapered or punished for it?

• Total voters

MaximusWolfheart

Bedwetting Diaper pup
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other

Plenty. I think it would be better to ask others at the ABDL forums.

Reactions: Diprs2, jwh, AttilaThePun and 2 others
Because I find bed wetting and pants wetting inconvenient and a lot of clean-up, I wear protection all the time... so maybe I shouldn't have checked any boxes. Nobody other than my own ego punishes me for it... but my ego does enough of that for a whole army.

Reactions: Diprs2, chamberpot, jwh and 1 other person
Wrong section. Being punished or forced into diapers is ABDL fantasy’s and has nothing to do with IC reality!!!

Reactions: Lethdale, Diprs2, OnePiece and 8 others
EcoIncon said:
Because I find bed wetting and pants wetting inconvenient and a lot of clean-up, I wear protection all the time... so maybe I shouldn't have checked any boxes. Nobody other than my own ego punishes me for it... but my ego does enough of that for a whole army.
Your ego and my ego have a lot in common! I'm trying to get the emotional side of things to align with the medical, logical reality, but it's a lot of effort.
None of the boxes applied, since I'm wetting a diaper or a pull-up rather than my pants. Therefore, I did not check any box at all.

Reactions: Diprs2, EcoIncon and jwh
I wet the bed or at least my nappy every night. I wet during the day too.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Constantlydamp
CrossfireDiaperHurricane said:
Plenty. I think it would be better to ask others at the ABDL forums.
Well, to be fair. Growing up as a kid, I was pooping my pants and was punished and diapered for it, so thats why I added that part.

Reactions: Diprs2
hbic60 said:
Wrong section. Being punished or forced into diapers is ABDL fantasy’s and has nothing to do with IC reality!!!
Well, to be fair. Growing up as a kid, I was pooping my pants and was punished and diapered for it, so thats why I added that part.

My severe OAB was diagnosed in 2006 to be caused by Tarlov Cysts on my S3 sacral nerve. This has been a life-long condition for me that my doctors now believe was hereditary as several of my relatives also had OAB and were wetters like I was. I frequently wet my pants, but was never punished for it. I grew up in an era where youth-sized diapers were virtually non-existent, and were pretty much limited to flannel-lined plastic pants with a snap-in flannel liner. I wore these through most of my childhood and into early adulthood, at which point the first adult disposable diapers became available. I was in and out of diapers until 2006 when my OAB took a turn for the worse, at which point a started wearing 24/7.

I have FI and probably have an accident once or twice a week

Double IC + my aide keeps me perpetually diapered . I am not punished, it’s expected & accepted.

I too think this question is meant for AB/DLs. Why would you be punished if you were genuinely incontinent?

Reactions: Diprs2 and JulestheFloof
dogboy said:
I too think this question is meant for AB/DLs. Why would you be punished if you were genuinely incontinent?
Because like me as a kid, I was punished for bedwetting and messing

I started having accidents while in the hospital with COVID-19 back in Nov. of 2020. When went home the nurse diapered me up so I would be OK until I got home. I tried using Pull-Ups that worked for a while until I we the bed one night then it became consistent and we all know Pull-Ups do not work in bed. I am now wearing Diapers (Disposables) and Plastic Pants with a Booster for night sleeping and wearing. If traveling I add a Booster to my day diaper. I am 24/7 OAB Incontinent. Doctors cannot find anything wrong still have some more testing to do.

Reactions: Diprs2 and furry121
I am a life-long bed wetter, sometimes every night, other times a dry night or 2 every couple of weeks. I wear proper protection and so don't have a wet bed. I was never punished as a child. Over the past couple of years, I have also developed some minor dribbling/urge wetting during the day. It happens much of the time, but not every day, and is not a major problem--just a nuisance. I have used a size 7 or 8 baby diaper as an insert in my regular underwear/snug-fitting briefs or a size XL boys Goodnite. Both work well for me, but I am leaning more toward the GN's as they are just a bit more comfortable. And yes, the GN's fit me properly; my weight and size are in range for them. This is all just a fact of life for me and I have to live with it.

fredy552 said:
I started having accidents while in the hospital with COVID-19 back in Nov. of 2020. When went home the nurse diapered me up so I would be OK until I got home. I tried using Pull-Ups that worked for a while until I we the bed one night then it became consistent and we all know Pull-Ups do not work in bed. I am now wearing Diapers (Disposables) and Plastic Pants with a Booster for night sleeping and wearing. If traveling I add a Booster to my day diaper. I am 24/7 OAB Incontinent. Doctors cannot find anything wrong still have some more testing to do.
Oh and what do I punish myself for wetting my diaper and plastic pants? I wear 24/7 wet my night diaper so badly that I needed a booster to get through the night. Days are a little more manageable I still wear diapers and plastic pants all day every day.

I started having incontinence issues this year, and deal with it just about every other day, when I am awake. Hard laughter or sneezing and anything above a half-full bladder causes me to gush. Still have my continence at night. I'm not punished for it because it's a serious issue that doesn't fall in to roleplay for me or my partner. I usually don't like punishments for using my diaper, even in the context of roleplay. I have the opposite interest - I like being praised and encouraged.

Back