How often are you diapered?

I’m diapered 24/7 due to nerve damage to my bladder, so I’m incontinent. Most of the time I enjoy it, but I wear by need rather than by choice. Similar to what other incon folks have said, I’ve got no problems with people wearing diapers for fun, but I really wouldn’t recommend making yourself incontinent. It stops being a game and it becomes a real hassle to manage.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Reactions: Lewis Badger
BOXERSORBRIEFS said:
Every night for bed. I use a Cpap for sleep and getting up, taking the mask off, going to the toilet and getting all set back up and mask sealed. I just as well stay up. Not getting back to sleep soon after all of that.
At least that is my excuse..... Works for me.

THAT could be the "excuse" I end up using to wear at night. I'm diabetic and have to get up at least four times a night and maybe more....I'm in a daze usually.....and am scheduled for a sleep study the result of which, I'm betting, will be the doc's argument for prescribing a Cpap setup.

Reactions: BOXERSORBRIEFS
CLPP said:
I'm diabetic and have to get up at least four times a night and maybe more.

Though I'm not diabetic, I am starting to get older and I've gone from needing 1-2 trips a night to more like 4-5. For me, diapers are a simple, functional, and enjoyable answer to the problem of getting a good night's rest. Just one more reason to stay padded! :)

Reactions: ChocChip and littlemoosey
bambinod said:
Though I'm not diabetic, I am starting to get older and I've gone from needing 1-2 trips a night to more like 4-5. For me, diapers are a simple, functional, and enjoyable answer to the problem of getting a good night's rest. Just one more reason to stay padded! :)
Im right there with you, although I still have not mastered the wake, relief then right back to sleep. I still have to stand up, maybe get a drink of cold water, then miraculously I can lay down and let go.

Hmmmmmm...looks like "time to research overnight diapers" time. This might be a good opportunity to go cotton? But then you HAVE to wear waterproof cover pants, right?

yup, you can get an AIO, all in one. But I prefer traditional pre-fold cotton birds-eye diapers with plastic pants. The combo is very absorbent and very protective of the bedding, plus, its about as babyish as you can get.

I wear usually 3-4 nights a week and sometimes during the day too. I have started having some accidents at night, only usually with drinking so I just feel a lot more secure with diapers on. I tend not to wear around my new partner, somehow sleeping with her makes me feel more calm and secure and I don't crave or need to wear as much.

Not often enough..

I only wear diapers when both of my parents and my brother are either out somewhere or sleeping and I feel the need to poop.

Every night for bed. My diapered time goes up on weekends when I don't work and just lay around during March Madness.

It varies, but recently, my diaper usage skyrocketed since I have a huge stash now, I need to get rid of some diapers, and I'm not wasting any of them. Currently 24/7 for the week, and am wearing nightly until my stash is small enough to free up space.

I do wear a diaper to work sometimes, and when I am off from work (weekends) I tend to wear one and use it and then masturbate with the diaper.
After that I feel dirty and I want to take it off. This might only be once or twice a month, sometimes even less.
The desire to wear diapers comes in waves, but I often wish it wasn't mostly a sexual thing for me, because I would like to hold on to the desire to wear even after masturbating.

I tried to force myself to wear a clean diaper after masturbating, but I just can't... it feels weird and dirty.

hiddendutchman said:
I do wear a diaper to work sometimes, and when I am off from work (weekends) I tend to wear one and use it and then masturbate with the diaper.
After that I feel dirty and I want to take it off. This might only be once or twice a month, sometimes even less.
The desire to wear diapers comes in waves, but I often wish it wasn't mostly a sexual thing for me, because I would like to hold on to the desire to wear even after masturbating.

I tried to force myself to wear a clean diaper after masturbating, but I just can't... it feels weird and dirty.
I used to feel like that. It is possible to get past it without losing sexual enjoyment. Like most things, it takes effort and practice.

Reactions: hiddendutchman
not 24/7 yete, bu seem to be moving in that direction. . have some stress now and tending to tab diapers, the thicker the better. Stay-Dry with doubler. and wear as long as possible. I go out to concerts, movies etc, have c pap, and always start out with a new drsi one.

Trevor said:
I used to feel like that. It is possible to get past it without losing sexual enjoyment. Like most things, it takes effort and practice.

Im not sure about that tbh.
Losing interest in sexual things after you've had the qlimax is a natural thing.

You probably have to just do it against your will. Sometimes it can only take 20-30 minutes before you can feel aroused again

hiddendutchman said:
Im not sure about that tbh.
Losing interest in sexual things after you've had the qlimax is a natural thing.

You probably have to just do it against your will. Sometimes it can only take 20-30 minutes before you can feel aroused again
I can't claim to be an expert in the hows and whys. I know it used to be that after I climaxed, I didn't want anything to do with diapers, usually for substantially longer than 30 minutes. There was also a feeling of disgust over what I had done. The sense of disgust was the first to fade over time and it became much easier to stay diapered if I wanted to or to change into another diaper if needed. It's possible this is connected to socializing in diapers. They're still as sexy as they ever were to me but I have broadened my interactions with them.

I have a feeling I might have been slower to go this way than some other ABDLs, since I don't find diapers to be comfortable in a conventional sense. It's all about what they mean and the opportunities they present. If they weren't sexy, I'd rather be wearing underwear.

Reactions: hiddendutchman
Having guilty feelings after climaxing is actually quite normal. It's just more of a coincidence we associate that feeling with diapers. Here's just one link, but a quick internet search will pull up tons more.https://www.quora.com/Why-do-I-feel-bad-after-sex

And as mentioned, it is possible to get over those feelings of guilt.

Reactions: hiddendutchman and PaSS
I wear 24/7 for a bladder issue, after 4 years of wearing 24/7 I now have embraced being diapered and appreciate the fact that I no longer have to worry about making it to the bathroom intime to pee epecaly when stuck in traffic or the bathroom is closed or busy.

I would prefer not to be diapered but since I have no choice I might as well enjoy the benefits of being diapered :) if we don’t accept we need diapers incontinence issues would drive us to a deep depression I do have to remind my self there are way worse medical issues I could be dealing with then having to be back in diapers.

Slomo said:
Having guilty feelings after climaxing is actually quite normal. It's just more of a coincidence we associate that feeling with diapers. Here's just one link, but a quick internet search will pull up tons more.https://www.quora.com/Why-do-I-feel-bad-after-sex

And as mentioned, it is possible to get over those feelings of guilt.

True, but after I've had sex with my girlfriend (she doesnt know about my festish) and she didn't climax yet I make sure she will, so I take my time for that.
When she almost hits the climax it's also kind of arousing for me even though I came right before that.
With diapers it's just a different story. As Trevor said I feel disgust and I don't want to keep wearing them any longer.

But right now as I am thinking of it, I just think it would be easy and I could force myself to stay diapered easily, but when the moment is there I just can't :/

Used to be like two days a week now it's rarely unfortunately ;_;

Back