How "normal" would you be?

Alecsam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Im into a lot of different things kink related, that i would not have gotten in thanks to abdl so in my mind if I didn't get into abdl I would have a lot more money and probably a be super boring vanilla; other then that I have a few other non kink hobbies like gaming and airsofting that i would put more time and money towards if not for abdl.

And by the way no one is full on normal in my opinion, if you told me you were normal I would not believe you.

Alecsam said:
Im into a lot of different things kink related, that i would not have gotten in thanks to abdl so in my mind if I didn't get into abdl I would have a lot more money and probably a be super boring vanilla; other then that I have a few other non kink hobbies like gaming and airsofting that i would put more time and money towards if not for abdl.

And by the way no one is full on normal in my opinion, if you told me you were normal I would not believe you.

I'm not even technically an adult baby and I don't even wear diapers. I'm just like a 4 1/2 year old emotionally and socially. I have Classic Autism and ADHD. 99% if the time, I'm like a hyperactive Autistic 4 year old. I'm really chronologically in my mid late 40s, but I am like a 4 1/2 year old. It's not like that I even purposely act like a 4 year old. I will never be "normal" whatever that means, because having Autism already precludes that. My parents, relatives, old community college instructors that had me in their classes, the few ex-employers I have had, child development professors, friends who are nonautistic, and even friends that are higher functioning Autistic (who are more like 12 year olds emotionally and socially), and to some extent, even young children, think I am like a 4 to 5 year old emotionally and socially. It doesn't take much time for even a normal nonautistic 3 year old to realize that I have some serious developmental issues. I wish there were more people who were in their 40s who were more babyish like me because of a developmental disability, because then I would have more friends, or even a girlfriend. There are also some people with Down Syndrome, aside from Autism and other developmental disabilities, who act like children at a fairly advanced age. I have had friends who were actual preschoolers chronologically even when I was in my 30s, but even children eventually totally outgrow me as they eventually get older. Some of the kids I knew even in my 30s are now virtually adults over age 18. My nephews who are 7 and 11 years old even realize that I have many issues. And even a 3 year old would realize I have a significant disability. They may not know fully what Autism is or anything, but even without knowing what Autism is, they realize I have a problem and that I involuntarily act like a child. I should have never grown up physically at all even. I think people would be much more understanding towards me in a general sense if I did actually look like a 4 year old, albeit as a proportional pituitary dwarf. But even if I were a 4 year old, some things I do are totally off. Some of my social skills are worse than a normal 3 year old. A normal 3 year old can understand social nuances and conversational give and take. They also don't talk to someone about 7 inches from someone's face in conversations and they understand through nonverbal facial cues from others that people might not be interested in their hobbies or interests if they are showing them a toy, or clothes, or a book, or something else. Autistic people can't understand that. Which is why a lot of Autistic adults (and even Autistic children) are ostracized. If you lack social skills, the world isn't so forgiving. If you are even a criminal who has committed horrible crimes, if you have social skills, society is usually forgiving. The unemployment rate for paroled criminals is absolutely nothing like what it is for Autistic people who are law abiding but lack social skills. The unemployment rate for Autistic college graduates is 85%, according to the U.S. Department of Labor statistics for 2023. No other minority has that high an unemployment rate, not even criminals. The suicide rate is also one of the worst for those with Autism, and this is backed up by statistics. If you have social skills and know how to kiss people's behind (err...well, a double s) you'll have a job, even if you are a criminal. Otherwise, if you are Autistic, you're likely out of luck.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
Alecsam said:

You are 100% correct. No one is full-blown normal by any stretch of the imagination. If it was not for abdl me and the wife are into pegging and here recently we were starting to get into tying each other up. Not that we haven't done it before but starting to get into the sabari aspect of it. I guess abdl aside we are just kinky people.

Reactions: ABDLlover, mistykitty, Alecsam and 1 other person
longallsboy said:
I'm not even technically an adult baby and I don't even wear diapers. I'm just like a 4 1/2 year old emotionally and socially. I have Classic Autism and ADHD. 99% if the time, I'm like a hyperactive Autistic 4 year old. I'm really chronologically in my mid late 40s, but I am like a 4 1/2 year old. It's not like that I even purposely act like a 4 year old. I will never be "normal" whatever that means, because having Autism already precludes that. My parents, relatives, old community college instructors that had me in their classes, the few ex-employers I have had, child development professors, friends who are nonautistic, and even friends that are higher functioning Autistic (who are more like 12 year olds emotionally and socially), and to some extent, even young children, think I am like a 4 to 5 year old emotionally and socially. It doesn't take much time for even a normal nonautistic 3 year old to realize that I have some serious developmental issues. I wish there were more people who were in their 40s who were more babyish like me because of a developmental disability, because then I would have more friends, or even a girlfriend. There are also some people with Down Syndrome, aside from Autism and other developmental disabilities, who act like children at a fairly advanced age. I have had friends who were actual preschoolers chronologically even when I was in my 30s, but even children eventually totally outgrow me as they eventually get older. Some of the kids I knew even in my 30s are now virtually adults over age 18. My nephews who are 7 and 11 years old even realize that I have many issues. And even a 3 year old would realize I have a significant disability. They may not know fully what Autism is or anything, but even without knowing what Autism is, they realize I have a problem and that I involuntarily act like a child. I should have never grown up physically at all even. I think people would be much more understanding towards me in a general sense if I did actually look like a 4 year old, albeit as a proportional pituitary dwarf. But even if I were a 4 year old, some things I do are totally off. Some of my social skills are worse than a normal 3 year old. A normal 3 year old can understand social nuances and conversational give and take. They also don't talk to someone about 7 inches from someone's face in conversations and they understand through nonverbal facial cues from others that people might not be interested in their hobbies or interests if they are showing them a toy, or clothes, or a book, or something else. Autistic people can't understand that. Which is why a lot of Autistic adults (and even Autistic children) are ostracized. If you lack social skills, the world isn't so forgiving. If you are even a criminal who has committed horrible crimes, if you have social skills, society is usually forgiving. The unemployment rate for paroled criminals is absolutely nothing like what it is for Autistic people who are law abiding but lack social skills. The unemployment rate for Autistic college graduates is 85%, according to the U.S. Department of Labor statistics for 2023. No other minority has that high an unemployment rate, not even criminals. The suicide rate is also one of the worst for those with Autism, and this is backed up by statistics. If you have social skills and know how to kiss people's behind (err...well, a double s) you'll have a job, even if you are a criminal. Otherwise, if you are Autistic, you're likely out of luck.

- longallsboy
As an Autistic Engineering College graduate, I understand you and you are like a 4 year-old.
Socially I am more like 10 to 12 years old.
I myself flunked employment after years of trying to have a career.
I am still a pre-teen.
Even at almost 66 years old.
My 66th Birthday is coming up in 2 weeks.
Hell...
I am in my own little world all the time.
Even in groups.

If I wasn't into ABDL I'd just be a plain boring ace like a pre teen child that never grew up into wanting or liking adult things.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: MetalDan86, longallsboy, Alecsam and 1 other person
I going to begin with saying thank you for acknowledging normal is different to every individual because that's a big thing right there. I absolutely detest the word normal and i feel it should not exist for reasons already mentioned about the subjectivity. That being said as far as the being normal, I choose to embrace differences and individuality so honestly I wouldn't adjust anything. I would respect everyone and everything for who they were.

Reactions: PlastiBrain
What the Hell is normal?
Being Autistic and being in AFO leg braces for my Cerebral Palsy and being in diapers 24/7 is totally normal for me as a 65 year-old.

Reactions: Babyboyzen
caitianx said:
What the Hell is normal?
Being Autistic and being in AFO leg braces for my Cerebral Palsy and being in diapers 24/7 is totally normal for me as a 65 year-old.
Exactly, I hate the word normal with a passion. You know my true feelings about it? Normal doesn't exist! People made it up as a way to talk down on others they perceived as odd or different. It's a base for discrimination to be born not an indicator of anything useful :mad:

Reactions: Alecsam
Even identical twins don't even have the same experiences so normal can't exist.

caitianx said:
What the Hell is normal?
Exactly.
Just what the hell is considered normal?

Reactions: mistykitty
Babyboyzen said:
Exactly.
Just what the hell is considered normal?
As I said above, normal doesn't exist. It's a socially established concept not a real one.

caitianx said:
What the Hell is normal?
"Normal" is a fictitious concept made by society that a lot of people think they are/strive to be in which case they are not.

From my view the only true "norm" is the repetitive experiences you go through on a daily basis/a view based on your experiences growing up and your up bringing.

Lets say for example that everyone grew up being criminals in which case a society full of crime would be "normal" or take a society based on trust and love; in turn said trust and love preformed by the people in said society would be their "normal" everyday occurrence.

Then take in pressure from society saying "you need to be like the majority and have the same picture perfect mindset and outlook"; " oh your different then us? well guess what you're not normal"; " you look and act differently then us? even if circumstances forces you to? you're not normal you're just a outcast from society and we WILL be closed minded about it".
Obviously society won't tell you this directly, so it would be more on being standardized in school or depending on what type of family you grow up it.

Anyway I'm righting this off the top of my head so I know that what I'm writing is flawed and can be better said by someone else, but I'm still in line with my idea of if you think you are truly normal based on how society views '"normal" then you are; at least to me, not a genuine person.

Normal, ha ha... That does not exist.

Noone sell yourself a bill of goods over NORMAL. this is mearly an illusion/fake/general concenus over some sorta social "contract" or alike that in itself is also not real.

everyone has thier own likes/wants/dislikes/needs/etc So, dont think for a min that your anything but the same as everyone else in having things you prefer.

Normal today is not normal tomorrow and is not that same in the US vs Japan or China or Aussie or anywhere else or time. Back a few thousand years ago you'd be looked at as abnormal if you were to shower a lot. Was normal to smoke just a few decades ago and it changes daily.

If you think there is something your obsessed over, then in all reality you've already done the majority of the "fixing" in identifying something you want to change all on your own. What you spend your money on is your own choice, wether that is fast food, video games, sex workers, toys, cosmetic surgery, cosmetics, your house, car, kids, friends, strangers or whomever is not really any concern of anyone but you and if it gives you joy/fun/etc then that is totally fine. I dont know of many people that have fun with thier money, they have fun with they buy with the money, other than scrooge mcduck i dont know anyone that has fun with actual money.

So, STOP thinking your or anyone is not anything but usual, as normal doesnt exist.

Have fun with what you want, life is short, do what makes you be happier and/or spreads more joy in your life.

Reactions: longallsboy
Nermal? That cat is annoying. Seriously, for me my little side is just one of many oddities. Most of them are unrelated.

Reactions: longallsboy
Alecsam said:
"Normal" is a fictitious concept made by society that a lot of people think they are/strive to be in which case they are not.

From my view the only true "norm" is the repetitive experiences you go through on a daily basis/a view based on your experiences growing up and your up bringing.

Lets say for example that everyone grew up being criminals in which case a society full of crime would be "normal" or take a society based on trust and love; in turn said trust and love preformed by the people in said society would be their "normal" everyday occurrence.

Then take in pressure from society saying "you need to be like the majority and have the same picture perfect mindset and outlook"; " oh your different then us? well guess what you're not normal"; " you look and act differently then us? even if circumstances forces you to? you're not normal you're just a outcast from society and we WILL be closed minded about it".
Obviously society won't tell you this directly, so it would be more on being standardized in school or depending on what type of family you grow up it.

Anyway I'm righting this off the top of my head so I know that what I'm writing is flawed and can be better said by someone else, but I'm still in line with my idea of if you think you are truly normal based on how society views '"normal" then you are; at least to me, not a genuine person.

Sure, damned right. Employers would rather hire the worst criminals who got released from prison, than some Autistic person like me. As long as you have "social skills" and know to kiss people's a double s, you'll have a job. Figures. All that ever mattered was social skills. Almost all Autistic people are law abiding, yet the unemployment rate among Autistic college graduates is a whopping 85%, you figure out why. Normal.... normal, my foot. By the crazy societal standards, an ax murderer would be more "normal" than an Autistic person. Boy, I really do wish that I was a proportional pituitary dwarf that looked like a 4 year old, every day. If I only knew my life was going to end up like this ... I would have gone to my pediatrician to stunt my growth totally. Even being in nursery school permanently would be better than my current situation. I suppose it's a slight improvement from the 1960s when Autistic people and those with Down Syndrome were in state hospitals or in state developmental centers. So now instead of that, we sit at home at our parents' house and some of us are too afraid to go out in public even because we're afraid we are going to get harassed for being Autistic. That isn't really that much of an improvement, is it? That is why this world is in such a mess right now - because all that matters is "social skills". Not that I think normal people have social skills. I don't think calling Autistic people the r word or bullying them is great social skills either. But they just happen to have the certain social skills that they prize. And by the way, people with Down Syndrome are treated way better than Autistic people because most people with Down Syndrome have good social skills. Actually, hell, an average nonautistic 3 year old has better social skills than me. What a society.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
Gwendolyn said:
Nermal? That cat is annoying. Seriously, for me my little side is just one of many oddities. Most of them are unrelated.

I like Orson Pig, Roy Rooster and Wade Duck (and Lanolin, Bo Pete, Sheldon and Booker) from Garfield's and Friends cartoon "U.S. Acres" more!! 😁😉

- longallsboy

Last edited:
Normal is a setting on a washing machine.

• Haha
Reactions: Alecsam and jp95409
Take away my abdl side and I'm still very odd and eccentric. I always have been. Abdl isn't the center of my personality it's just a part of it. Without it I wouldn't be that much different

At 65 years old I do not give a darn about "Normal".
I am me.
Forearm crutches.
Leg Braces.
Carrying a plushie everywhere I go.
If others have a problem with that, it is their problem, not mine.

Reactions: LittleAndAlone and Alecsam
LittleAndAlone said:
If I wasn't into ABDL I'd just be a plain boring ace like a pre teen child that never grew up into wanting or liking adult things.
I would be in a similar boat as you! I would have some obsessions with games and anime and natural sciences, but nothing interesting to make nights and weekends fun and relaxing.

Back