How much money do you spend on being little per month? Honest answers please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figure I spend roughly $65-70 a month, I wear every night but order by the case so in reality I only have to put a diaper order in once every 5 or 6 weeks. When I order from xp medical I'll also order a new onesie $25.00, but I only order from xp maybe 4 times a year

In the course of the last couple of months, probably the better part of £600, but that encompasses 4 cases of the old PE-backed Tena Maxi at about 50% markup (288 nappies in total), a case of Snuggies Waddler Overnights, sample packs of Rearz, Comficare and Snuggies, two sleepers (one imported from the US), a couple of diaper t-shirts and a Nuk 6 pacifier. So, probably about £50 a month, on average.

If I paid privately for my diapers it would cost somewhere between $150-$200 a month. But Medicaid covers the cost fully

I average probably $30-50/month. I buy several cases of diapers at a time...which last me a couple months.

At them moment $10-15. I don't wear very often so a pack lasts a long time and I have not bought any new clothing in a while. I also have a collection of cloth and plastic pants. It was quite a bit more when I was an active lifestyler and wearing a few times a week while clothing, toys and accessories but I can't see getting back to that level any time soon.

When I was wearing regularly 24/7 almost every week, it was closer to $150 a month. Usually two cases of premium diapers. Now that I only wear a couple times a week, probably $100 every few months, but some months are more if I get onesies or plastic pants and the like.

around 70 a month, i wear northshore supreme diapers and i'm pretty happy with them

Since I only wear once in a while (about 3-4 diapers a week), I spend no more than $30 a month. A great deal for so much fun!

ummm.....About a dollar a day

Probably 70 per month or so.

I have been using cloth diapers and buy supply once a year, and the odd cloths. so I would have to say a range of 25 to 40 a mouth.

i have just started getting back into this.. after living with family for the last 5 years... last month i spent 250 euro, this month im expecting to spend 500 euro, to start with.. then once i have all my main stuff, ill probably treat myself to one of two different items per month, (as well as nappies of course..) so maybe around 100 - 200 euro per month

cheers
BabyLea

Not enough xD

I have limited money too so probably only 20-25$/month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back