How Might I Approach An Incontinent Co-Worker?

SpaceMan47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Well then, it’s been a while!

I’ll keep it short because I’m sure y’all don’t want to hear all the silly details- I’ve been working at a restoration garage for a while now, and one of my main “teachers” there has been working very close with me the past few weeks. Anyway, every time I see him at work he’s wearing the same shirt and same pants that he always does (I’ve noticed he does wash them regularly though). However, only recently did it occur to me that he wears what looks like a black body suit underneath of his regular dark green shirt, and sure enough, one day when he was under a car I glanced over and saw that it was perfectly tucked into his pants in that way only bodysuits are. I don’t know any other reason besides being diapered to wear a bodysuit, but if there are please enlighten me- I’d really, really like to approach him about his alleged diaper-wearing, but I would hate to be wrong and make a fool of myself whilst exposing my own incontinence. If you all have any advice on how to talk to him about that topic, I would absolutely love to hear it! It would be so cool to be able to talk to someone IRL about incontinence, their go-to diapers and all that jazz! Lol

I know I said it’d be short, but things happen! 🙃

Also, Dave, I know you have a big online presence, so if you’re on ADISC and you’re reading this… please reach out! I’d love to talk! See you tomorrow- LOL!

Reactions: Diprs2 and Angelapinks
Honestly imo
leave it alone and let your teacher have their privacy regardless of why they are wearing that. Not your place to say anything

• Love
Reactions: rennecfox, slimjiminy, Diprs2 and 9 others
SpaceMan47 said:
Well then, it’s been a while!

I’ll keep it short because I’m sure y’all don’t want to hear all the silly details- I’ve been working at a restoration garage for a while now, and one of my main “teachers” there has been working very close with me the past few weeks. Anyway, every time I see him at work he’s wearing the same shirt and same pants that he always does (I’ve noticed he does wash them regularly though). However, only recently did it occur to me that he wears what looks like a black body suit underneath of his regular dark green shirt, and sure enough, one day when he was under a car I glanced over and saw that it was perfectly tucked into his pants in that way only bodysuits are. I don’t know any other reason besides being diapered to wear a bodysuit, but if there are please enlighten me- I’d really, really like to approach him about his alleged diaper-wearing, but I would hate to be wrong and make a fool of myself whilst exposing my own incontinence. If you all have any advice on how to talk to him about that topic, I would absolutely love to hear it! It would be so cool to be able to talk to someone IRL about incontinence, their go-to diapers and all that jazz! Lol

I know I said it’d be short, but things happen! 🙃

Also, Dave, I know you have a big online presence, so if you’re on ADISC and you’re reading this… please reach out! I’d love to talk! See you tomorrow- LOL!
Well before I really needed to wear protection I often wore a girls ballet leotard under my clothes in either black or navy blue over top of my panties that is. I have been wearing both these kinds of things since I was young. I m sure somebody may have noticed at some point in time but nobody said anything. The same with my panties showing VPL, I would often climb a ladder to check stock and somebody , especially the girls would have seen the lines under my pants. They may not have said anything as I was their boss but I was on very good terms with my crew.

Reactions: OnePiece, Diprs2 and PaddedRita
LMFAO, bro give them privacy. If individual takes it the wrong way it the right way, you're going to have to deal with HR. HR is ruthless.

Last edited:
Reactions: joemama, Diprs2, EcoIncon and 6 others
Actually none of your business. What a weird question.

Reactions: lidleme, Magicalgirl101 and diaperbutt09
Welp guess I have my answer- also, ouch. Lol!
Maybe I’m weird, but I would much rather talk to someone that I know in real life than online about incontinence. It’s a genuine struggle for me to only have the internet- I hate the internet with a burning passion and yet I feel it’s inescapable- especially now. Talking to real people is so much more meaningful and real, for some reason I thought maybe other people had a similar view.

Also, my workplace is small enough that we’re all quite close and don’t have any HR department or anything of the sort. Or maybe I’m viewing that wrong too and people I thought were friends are just friendly co-workers.

Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks and EcoIncon
SpaceMan47 said:
Welp guess I have my answer- also, ouch. Lol!
Maybe I’m weird, but I would much rather talk to someone that I know in real life than online about incontinence. It’s a genuine struggle for me to only have the internet- I hate the internet with a burning passion and yet I feel it’s inescapable- especially now. Talking to real people is so much more meaningful and real, for some reason I thought maybe other people had a similar view.

Also, my workplace is small enough that we’re all quite close and don’t have any HR department or anything of the sort. Or maybe I’m viewing that wrong too and people I thought were friends are just friendly co-workers.
I do understand your intentions were good. Coming from majority of us to experience some way of another something like this most people .just want to keep quiet about it. Just want to drink our coffee and get through today like everybody else. And totally saved your ass cuz I would may come back to you bite you from the ruthless HR dept.

Reactions: Diprs2, Magicalgirl101 and SpaceMan47
Spaceman your not weird I've spoken to a few people about my incontinence and helped one person not them personally get help for their OH. But incontinence is a very personal sensitive topic I've suffered for many years and feel that I can now can to a degree more openly talk about it I'd never shout it from the roof tops but if a situation arises where I think I can help I'll open up about my own situation in much the same way your probably thinking about yours. However here's the key thing I never broached the subject the other person has always said something that's lead to me being able to talk about it and say I can help with that. If in my early years of incontinence someone had come up to me and confronted me and said I know about what's going on with you I'd have freaked and probably gone down some mental black hole even if the intentions were good as I wasn't in a stable place with it, discretion is always key

Reactions: Diprs2 and Angelapinks
Say nothing

Reactions: Diprs2 and Lilrae
As a incontinent person that has worn diapers for decades.. I am telling you to leave this be.

I think you should not do this as he clearly is making a effort to hide them if he is. Also maybe he just knows that bending over and under cars his butt crack might show and is trying to be respectful and not have a plumbers crack. If you want to know if he is wearing a diaper bad enough instead of outing him like that; try out yourself. Chances are if you do tell him you use diapers for incontinent reasons he will feel safe to share with you if he does. If he does not wear and you do it respectfully chances are he will respect you for trusting him and not tell anyone else. The worse case is people at work might find out you are incontinent. That is a chance we all take. We can not just set at home and do nothing. If people around you know and they respect you then you can breath easier and not always have that false wall up. People can be far more respectful than you think!
When we are young we are surrounded by immature people and we really learn to protect ourselves from judgement and harassments from them. But the fact is as we get older "mostly all mature" grow up's loose the immature Childish harassments but most do not put their guard down and are always suspecting it..
The fact is someone that would make fun of someone for such a thing as having to wear a diaper are going to come off as a asshole to "most" all adults. You have "incontinent" listed in your profile so I am assuming you are using diapers or pullups for that reason...Would you fell insecure if someone at work asked you out of the blue? Is your fist thought going to be... OH SHIT!.. who else knows?

It sounds like you have good intent and just want to bond with someone that can understand you and visa versa. But if you want to start the bond you need to make the first move by letting him know you are incontinent and have to be diapered yourself.

Also remember.. Many folks might wear the same clothing to work in dirty jobs like that because either they do not have the money to buy more clothes to mess up or just simply why mess up a bunch of clothes. He may not live in a house with a washer and dryer either and feels it is ok to wear again as they are just going to get dirty again the next day.

Good luck to you and let us know how you proceed!

Reactions: Diprs2, newt and EcoIncon
I've worn onsie as undershirts for years, got so tired of regular thirty coming untucked, bunching, etc.. they are great for holding/helping hide a diaper,but many do use them this way.

Reactions: Diaperman95, Diprs2 and Angelapinks
Back