How many UK nappy lovers are there and where are you from?

Babybearuk said:
...and Heywood down the road has Abu!
Hi, I was at Abu two weeks ago picking up some nappies, they are literally just up the road from me. šŸ˜Š

Reactions: Brumas94 and Softypink
VanHelsing said:
I'm in north-west Wiltshire.

In term of numbers overall in the UK I saw an estimate that ADBL are abour 1 in 400 so given the UK population of 65million gives around 160,000 of us (i.e. which given the number of suppliers in the UK sounds a pretty good estimate of ABDL density). Suspect most are very discrete about their activity - I for one would never tell my friends, if for no other reason its none of their business and I assume likewise, so our secrecy works against us!
I always wondered the statistics. 1 in 400 thats rarer than I first thought. Where did you see this statistic?

Last edited:
Reactions: Andy300
Sorry, from USA! Baltimore.

MrE said:
Wakefield here. Can DM some of you nearby. Glad to see there's a good few of us about
Came up with the family to see the Yorkshire Sculpture Park years ago, nice place.
-
BW

DiaperedLoli said:
Hihi i'ma from Liverpool area i'm a 24/7 diapered sissy almost 4 years now. I've met a few abdls at meets ect would love some more friends
Hi DiaperedLol I'm too from Liverpool Not far from Lark Lane. I'M 24/7 with pps I too crossdress, get in touch

Reactions: Andy300 and Northwestbaby1
Dartford, Kent

Iā€™m in Essex, would be cool to meet others near me!

šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æ

Reactions: BenNevis
Hi all, High Wycombe dl.

Belfast here

Dorset but due to work I am in Buckinghamshire three a week.

If I lived in Dorset I'll be using Dorset nursing supplies more often and picking up my nappies.

Cheshire, originally from Kent.

Currently London, but will be in Wales for uni soon

Last edited:
London in nappies

Liverpool/Manchester if anyone would like to chat :)

Hey from Liverpool!

Bedfordshire?

Reactions: Sammy2505 and Brumas94
Back