How many UK nappy lovers are there and where are you from?

stoke-on-trent

i can also sometimes be found in aberdeen and nottingham - although not simultaneously

• Haha
Reactions: moorey and KooshyX
Hiya I’m in Devon, Holsworthy myself & yea I’m quite the nappy lover!!

• Love
Reactions: moorey, Brumas94, DLinEx and 1 other person
Don't know how active this thread is based on it being started 3 years ago, I'm in the North West and loving seeing that there is a good number of others in this area too, those that are still active on here lete know if you would like to chat in some way, maybe meet up if you would be up for it, would just be nice to be able to talk openly about a part of my life that is normally so very very private 😀

Reactions: moorey, Peewee2022 and TreeLad
amycd said:
North wales love my nappies wish i could find others!!
You don’t have far to look I am in the same area

Reactions: moorey
Norfolk

Adultbabycouplenorthwest said:
That be lovely we from St. Helens Liverpool have r own house xxxx
What type of nappy do you wear and do you wear pps

im in Bristol love this site

Barush said:
South West
hi there i am from bristol nice to meet you,looked at some of your posts interesting things on there,if you fancy a chat email me ok love bill

RestrainedSub said:
Hi all

I'm from Portsmouth area :)
I've given up with the idea of meeting others into DL play, we're too far and few between, but it's nice to have a way to chat online.
I'm in Portsmouth as well, we may have waddled past each other at Gunwharf Quays! DL play is my thing (there are so many different variations that people are into) I'm a lover of plastic pants,disposables,Terries mainly, but when in nappies anything goes if you both like it!
My partner does not indulge in my interests but at least knows about it so if I get caught out I'm just given a look of disgust (works for me!) Yes it's very hard to find a casual DL friend who gets it, I have met a couple of DL's over the years down here one loved the sissy frilly scene the other was fully incontinent and had embraced DL as a coping method and of course they have their real lives to get on with as well which we all do, so it is a random situation but fun if it happens....you never know who is around!

I'm in Manchester, England

I'm from Richmond in surrey

A diaper lover from the Southwest of England 😁

Reactions: DLinEx and MrDiaperLoverUK
Also SW UK, Bristol based now - seems like there's quite a few folk down these ways!

Reactions: DLinEx
I live on the border of Warwickshire and Northamptonshire not sure if we count as East Midlands or East of England.

Back