How Many Plastic Pants Do You Own?

SugarNova

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
As a nightly bed wetter. It's diapers and plastic pants every nap and night.

Naturally having to launder the plastic pants you need quite a few. I have six at the moment basically at least once a week I need to take care of them.

How many different pants do you own?

Reactions: AlwaysInDiapers and Wolfman69
I have about 30 pairs in plastic and rubber, wear them every night as well.

Reactions: diaperdude
I love plastic pants probably have 60 pairs from various manufacturers. Wear cloth diapers and plastic pants 24/7.

• Wow
I'm still building up my collection and figuring out the right size for me. I think 4 right now and 6 more coming soon.

i am currently not sure of a number here,but i only wear cloth diapers an plastic pants.i just got me 10 more pair,cause i want to try snap pants with my diapers.

Because of my incontinence, I keep a rotation of about 9 in my closet (and wear one nightly). I reuse them about 1-3 days depending on how "woofy" they get. When they get woofy, they get queued into the laundry basket for a wash. When I get about 2-3 queued up, they get washed in the sink and hung and dry in the shower (I just have to be careful when we have company visit). :eek:

I also keep another 6 new pair in a box as backup. I buy Priva 3-packs from time to time. Because I wear TENA (NA) Super cloth-backed diapers at night, I can't go without plastic pants.

Reactions: Constantlydamp and jdinvirginia
I have used Priva 3-packs in the past excellent value and a good stand by. I also use Tena products.

Reactions: Constantlydamp
I have six pairs, it’s not many but I don’t go out too much anymore and I dont like wearing plastic pants at home. I have not needed any more so far.

ALRIGHT! I have a few pair! Well, over a hundred in several styles and of various materials.

Reactions: Kahzuu1 and vp39
I probably have several dozen. My new favorite is the Peva plastic pants. They are really light but strong. And they are pretty roomy.

Reactions: Lethdale
I have 4 pairs of plastic pants.

I have 6 i think. All of them are from North Shore. I wet the bed most of the time, so I bought them for the nights when i have some drinks before bedtime, just in case my diaper can't survive the flurry of rum&coke running through my blader haha. They have helped on 1 or 2 occasion but sometimes even they spring a leak. If i had to pic my favorite, it would probably be there baby blue one :3 there kinda cute i think.

II probably have a couple hundred. different styles, colors, manufacturers. Nearly all are vinyl, but Ialso have 3 TPU and around ten polyurethane - Euroflex type. I'm a plastic lover and definitely have the collector gene....

Reactions: diaperwoody
Probably a dozen

About 6

Only four. I left a 5th at an Airbnb. I have white and black GaryWear PUL pants, which I don’t trust, and two Protex Tuffy II vinyl pants, which I rely on every day and night.

20ish

I have 10 pairs of plastic pants, different types n colours. I also 1 pair of rubber pants.

Only 4. Two I wear nearly everyday and night. Another pair I have as a backup for my daytime ones and another I have as a backup for my nighttime one. Though they are bigger and starting to get a little stiff from when I use to use my body wash to clean them.

SugarNova said:
As a nightly bed wetter. It's diapers and plastic pants every nap and night.

Naturally having to launder the plastic pants you need quite a few. I have six at the moment basically at least once a week I need to take care of them.

How many different pants do you own?
Looking at buying a few pair

Back