How many of us are "retirement age," say 65 plus?

Retired and 66.

Reactions: KBoy and Angelapinks
64, retired & DL will start my SS and Medicare when i turn 65 next summer.

74 and climbing

Prudence said:
71. Just getting bad urge incontinence, about to start
Dear Prudence,

(Sorry, I couldn't resist! ). I'm 73, and heading the same way.

Almost there 1 1/2 years

Closer to 75 than I am to 74.
Dependonme

I am over 75, back in diapers after not being in them for a while because I am overwhelmed with grief
from the loss of friends (dying, changing) and because I despair I need to stay home longer as an immune-compromised
cases with the rise of new COVID cases in my area. I wish there were a virtual ABDL older folks support group. Maybe
there is one I don't know about.

Well, I am 75 this year and based on some scale that states that the mean age of males dying is 4000 weeks, that would mean that I have 39 to 59 weeks to live. If one believes that crap. My mental health is excellent and my physical health is very good.

I have been 24/7, U-IC for 45 years and I will not be stressed about the effects of old age resulting in me becoming diaper dependent, as I already am!!🤣

I am not immune-compromised, but if I were, I would be making an appointment with my MD to get the newest version of the SARS /COIVD 19 vaccination that will be available in early to mid-October. It is said to be designed to prepare one for the newest variate which is growing in number.

DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR MEDICAL CENTER /DOCTOR's WITH A STATEMENT REGARDING END OF LIFE PROTOCAL!

Our biggest tool for a long and happy life is living as it proves the number people wrong!

• Thinking
Reactions: fredy552, KBoy, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
ComfortUser said:
I am over 75, back in diapers after not being in them for a while because I am overwhelmed with grief
from the loss of friends (dying, changing) and because I despair I need to stay home longer as an immune-compromised
cases with the rise of new COVID cases in my area. I wish there were a virtual ABDL older folks support group. Maybe

Welcome and know there are others here who share your comforting use. Myself I wear out of need for prostate problems and overactive bladder and I dealt with these issues by staying in place most of the time until Covid hit and then I started wearing Tranquility Pull ups after needing to travel due to a death in the family and no bathrooms available when traveling to another city. I found that they helped my cope and made it easier to deal with. Later on my problem got worse and another illness in the family meant travel again out of town so I got very used to the comfort of wearing to prevent accidents. As my problem got worse I needed to wear better night protection and bought Tranquility ATN plastic covered diapers. This provides me with very good protection and peace of mind so I get a good nights sleep and also gives me some comfort like when I was young. Welcome to the group by the way.

Reactions: KBoy, sawindowman, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
ComfortUser said:
Hi ComfortUser welcome to ADISC.
I am about nine years younger than yourself and have found this site community to be very supportive, even though I am older than most members here.
I hope you find what you are looking for.
Take care.

Last edited:
Edgewater said:
Well, I am 75 this year and based on some scale that states that the mean age of males dying is 4000 weeks, that would mean that I have 39 to 59 weeks to live. If one believes that crap. My mental health is excellent and my physical health is very good.

I have been 24/7, U-IC for 45 years and I will not be stressed about the effects of old age resulting in me becoming diaper dependent, as I already am!!🤣

I am not immune-compromised, but if I were, I would be making an appointment with my MD to get the newest version of the SARS /COIVD 19 vaccination that will be available in early to mid-October. It is said to be designed to prepare one for the newest variate which is growing in number.

DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR MEDICAL CENTER /DOCTOR's WITH A STATEMENT REGARDING END OF LIFE PROTOCAL!

Our biggest tool for a long and happy life is living as it proves the number people wrong!
So 4,000 weeks is about 77 years @Edgewater and that is less than 11 years away for me !!
(Time is running out to find what I am good at).

Reactions: KBoy and Edgewater
Time is a constant, it is what you do with it that counts!
Live well! Live Long! It is those that live on beyond one that carry forward what one is good at!

Reactions: KBoy, bdale and Happy2BeInNappies2
I am 65 and semi retired,I too have to wear diapers out of necessity.

Reactions: KBoy, Happy2BeInNappies2, Angelapinks and 1 other person
sawindowman said:
I am 65 and semi retired,I too have to wear diapers out of necessity.
Same here at 66 @sawindowman now just working three days a week.

Reactions: KBoy, Angelapinks and Edgewater
I'm 71 tomorrow and wear pads for urge ic and also have prostate cancer being treated with medication and I am retired

Reactions: KBoy, Angelapinks, Edgewater and 1 other person
68 here

74 still loving being in a nappy retired

Reactions: Napincolove, KBoy, Angelapinks and 1 other person
73 yr Still going strong

50 here (51 next month) retiring at the end of the year and switching over to cloth and plastic pants a lot more to save on money.

Reactions: midrobbie49, KBoy and Angelapinks
I am 63, retired, a carer and just starting my diaper/nappy experience.
Still getting used to it but it is affording me new freedom and security away from the constant urges, interruptions and leaks I have, until now, put up with.

Reactions: Deleted member 73779, midrobbie49, KBoy and 5 others
Back