How many different types of diapers do you keep on hand?

NotTheAverageMan said:
I get my diapers for free.
my workday diaper is a Tena maxi with an insert. Nighttime diaper Tena Ultima.
still working with my continence nurse about which diaper I shall use in the afternoon / evening.
The NHS give me Tena Proskin Ultima for nightime and in the morning I wear a pubic pressure urinal and leg bag but in the late afternoon I change into a Tena Flex Maxi which the nurses at the Continence Service recommended and works well. Hope this helps with your decision 😀.

Lots of high-end ABDL diaper brands and kinds because I (originally) was strictly ABDL. ABU Peekabu, Little Pawz, AlphaGatorz, Little Kings, Bambino Magnifico, Rearz Safari, Tykables Camelots, Unicorns,
I can only really think of one mid-tier diaper I have in terms of absorbency that I have right now, which is the Rearz Lil Monsters. LFB is certainly mid-tier for absorbency, but their price point puts them at high-tier for me. I have some Baby Usagis, Little Circus, Astro Babies, and maybe one or two Baby Cuties left.

Now that I've got stress incontinence, I wish I had more mid-tier diapers to have on hand for my (nearly daily) leaks. I would especially love some hook-and-look style tapes that would fall into this category. Most are the standard sticky tapes. If anyone has suggestions, I'm all ears!

Last edited:
I just use 2 diapers as my primary diapers. I use the Seni Super Plus as my primary daytime diaper and the Seni Quatro as my primary overnight diaper. I also have some cloth diapers from Babykins that I occasionally use.

I have tykable, crinkles, nru and north shore got some medical too tender care and abena. I switch from medical to abdl diapers because of the comfort of abdl diapers also the longevity of it when you got long shift like I have

I currently have iD medium absorbancy for days at home, then iD maxi for nightime, Tena Ultima for days out where quality absorbancy is required and a few leftover Tena maxi's which will not be replaced once used up.
My favourite is the Tena Proskin maxi in medium size and have just received a new box full of them.

Reactions: Constantlydamp and Neroforte
cantwait said:
I was curious how many different types of diapers people keep in their inventory. I find that I break them up by capacity and activity. I have a low, medium, and high capacity plastic bag diaper. And a low, medium, and high capacity cloth back diaper.
Is this normal, or do you just have one to go to diaper?
we keep a variety of different diapers stocked. we keep different brands and styles based on mood like do i want a playful ABDL printed diapers or medical style diapers, however also stock based on activity, situation, and weather conditions. Light weight medium absorbency diapers for high activities such as biking, hiking, etc and when changing is easier. heavy duty max absorbency diapers for sleep, festivals, concerts, movies, travel, etc times when changing more frequent is not so much an option, and judging on whether it will be a heavy wetting day. we keep both plastic back and cloth back style diapers with both being of different absorbency levels (high or medium). cloth back diapers are great in the summer and high humidity (more breathable). i don't think it is uncommon to keep various of different styles and absorbency level diapers on hand. with experience you learn what you will need at various times and situations. and we keep a variety of different diapers in the diaper backpack. general rule for us is better to be more diapered than less when in doubt.

Reactions: Neroforte
add on thought. i view it as the same as clothing. everyone keeps a variety of different clothing to meet various needs work, working out, casual time, dating, fun, and etc. the same goes with diapers

Reactions: Neroforte
I usually have regular ABDL diapers with a capacity of 5000-6000 ml., but I also keep on hand some thinner diapers for wearing more discreetly in public (NRU PlayDayz, ABU Barebums or PreSchool are the best choices here).

Reactions: Teddy02
I have two cloth diapers I wear on the weekends just before I do laundry plus a pair of adult-size cloth training pants I hardly ever wear because they don't work very well. I keep a supply of Walmart's stretch tape-on diapers I wear with plastic pants (they hold as much wetness as I need but after wetting they sag; the plastic pants keep them in place), and I keep a supply of Prevail men's pull-ups I can wear out in the world without plastic pants.

My first choice is Abena (plastic backed) but I have a few others. Some are NS MegaMax (samples), BetterDry and Tranquility Overnight. All white.
I don't need any prints. Just white. I do have a few boosters.

Reactions: slimjiminy
Tena Maxi and Tena Ultima plastic backed. Expensive here in Canada since they have to be imported, but the quality and comfort are worth it. Arena M4 are less discrete, but comfortable and reliable. Usually my nighttime diaper. Tranquility ATN for light days close to home. Not crazy about China made diapers.

I have several.
- abena m4
- confidry 24/7
- rearz vintage

Two. MegaMaxs & Go Supremes

Main padding that I always keep stocked and on hand:
-Megamax - used almost exclusively at night.
-Abena M4 - my typical daytime padding.
-Depend Real-Fit - as needed for exercise, walks, hiking, manual labor, etc.

Also keep on hand, but not needed every day:
-Goodnites bed mats - only needed in case of leaks overnight, replaced about 2-3 times per month, or as needed.
-ATN: whenever I need short term coverage (such as an hour before bed) and don't want to waste an Abena.

I have 2 different diapers:
Pampers size 7 for days
& Tranquility ATN XS for nights (sometimes I get some of the Rearz Barnyards in X-Small if mom lets me splurge)

Depend Real Fix daytime when away from home no more than four hours
Threaded Armor lounge brief at home
Megamax for bed and away from home more than four hours

wow you make a girl think?
i have a 2 dozen fitted cloth diapers along with tranquility boosters for night at least a case of wellness diapers they are on auto order.,a few packages of different ones from ABU there for fun. some pink magamax for when we travel. oh a plastic pants i love cartoon on them.

Betterdry for overnight and morning. Abena M4 or NS Supreme for the day, tranquility ATN or betterdry Day in the late afternoon and evening if the others were soaked.

it is 6pm and my Abena isn’t full so I will wear it until I shower before bed.

When I'm home, ABDL diapers. When I'm out, Huggies Pull-Ups or Baby Diapers

I split between nighttime and daytime then level of absorbency.

Night - MegaMax almost every night. If I have a dry period where I go a couple of weeks or I just need a different option for rash etc I will use a GoSupreme or a Tena Men on the low end overnight or naps. (Used to use Abena M4, and BetterDry as well)

Overnight flights I have used the Seni Quatro which has worked well but last year I just used my normal overnight diaper and baggy jeans and nobody could tell.

Daytime - GoSupreme if OAB is bad or Tena Men. If I need ultra discretion Depend RealFit.

Daytime flights always a Tena Men at least but normally a GoSupreme.

Reactions: Constantlydamp
Back