Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
how many diapers do you use a day me personally 1/2

for a full day in them its 6-8 for me

padded1989 said:
for a full day in them its 6-8 for me
Yeah that’s completely understandable due to your disability that’s insane though nevertheless I jus wet throughout the day come home if I need to deposit a poop do so clean up fully and move into next one.

typically 5-6 a day sometimes more

I'm IC usually it's 3/4.... depending on how much I drink or if I poop 2 times that day it can be 5...

I usually wear about 3-4 a day when I wear 24 hours a day

For the month that I have been back in diapers 24/7 (except for #2), I use 2-3 per day.
However, I only wear Bambino, Rearz, ABU, LFB diapers. I do not use any medical diapers. So, one diaper can last me all day at work, change when I get home and depending on what I eat/drink at night, I may go to bed in the same diaper. If not, I will change just before bed and always have to change so I can go to work in a dry diaper.

I only wear occasionally, and I very rarely wear more than two in a day.

Last edited:
In the summer I generally only need 1/day and that's at night but once the cool-cold weather rolls in my body goes ballistic and I've racked up over 700 days hospitalized since 2004. So at my worst it's usually 2-3 (Betterdry) with maybe 4 if there's more frequent BMs.

The absolute WORST experience I've endured to date was being stuck in the ******* hospital for almost 6 weeks with what started out as a surgery to remove a recently implanted morphine pump due to a massive Staph infection....well that turned into MRSA within 48-72 hours post op which led directly to C-Dif (imagine peeing out of your "butt" non stop for weeks!) and in those cases it got to where I had to use the worthless hospital dips as I had to be changed at least once an hour, often more. I was incapable of standing or walking due to the indescribable pain (my lower spine/Coccyx are virtually destroyed L2 through L5/S1) and I BEGGED to be strapped to a chair in the shower as it hurt so badly to be wiped that it almost matched the pain from my lower back & Coccyx. I wouldn't wish that on anyone! I would have to guess I'd got through 3 dozen diapers/day for almost 3 weeks straight!

loadedpamperman said:
In the summer I generally only need 1/day and that's at night but once the cool-cold weather rolls in my body goes ballistic and I've racked up over 700 days hospitalized since 2004. So at my worst it's usually 2-3 (Betterdry) with maybe 4 if there's more frequent BMs.

The absolute WORST experience I've endured to date was being stuck in the ******* hospital for almost 6 weeks with what started out as a surgery to remove a recently implanted morphine pump due to a massive Staph infection....well that turned into MRSA within 48-72 hours post op which led directly to C-Dif (imagine peeing out of your "butt" non stop for weeks!) and in those cases it got to where I had to use the worthless hospital dips as I had to be changed at least once an hour, often more. I was incapable of standing or walking due to the indescribable pain (my lower spine/Coccyx are virtually destroyed L2 through L5/S1) and I BEGGED to be strapped to a chair in the shower as it hurt so badly to be wiped that it almost matched the pain from my lower back & Coccyx. I wouldn't wish that on anyone! I would have to guess I'd got through 3 dozen diapers/day for almost 3 weeks straight!
Holy hopefully everything is alright now though that sounds horrendous how does one even pee out there bum!

Last edited:
LittleMonsterUK said:
Holy hopefully everything is alright now though that sounds horrendous how does one even pee out there bum!
Well, while it's not urine, it is almost 100% liquid. Just imagine Diarrhea on STEROIDS, non stop, uncontrollable for days/weeks on end with at least 2-4 excretions (albeit usually small in volume) every single hour, 24 hours/day. Amongst the absolute worst experiences of my life, so far although not the worst..not even close.

About one a week, I try to limit my indulgence 😌

For me being 24/7, I go thru min 4 to 5 diapers per day. My diaper routine is usually a fresh diaper when I wake up for work after coffee and morning #2, a fresh change about 6 hours in/lunch time, then about 5 hours later another fresh diaper. If I go to the gym like I do about 4 days/wk then a pull-up with booster, and then after the gym m thick night diaper, which I usually wear about 10 hours...... Some days however could be more diapers, just depends on if I was drinking more water coffee, and if course any unexpected #2. This has been my diaper routine for several years now.

3/4 diaper

Up to 3 a day when I'm wearing, but often just wear for comfort and to relax, without always filling my diaper.

I wear 24/7 for comfort and never gone past 2 diapers are designed to handle multiple wettings for crinklz medium my go to 4200ml that’s easily enough to handle 3 wettings it’s if I poo during the day that causes me issues as I change out after enjoying my mess but even then very rare 1/2 should be more than enough for a good quality ABDL diaper unless you’re wearing medical then fair enough

Well some days as little as 2 but there are days everything is going crazy and my IBS is angry I'll rip through 7 easy my worst day this year was like 18 or so . It was awful... nothing like what loadedpamperman has been through from the sounds of it.
But having you're backside turn into a water feature is not fun at all.

Reactions: LittleRascal
I work from home, and during my workday I'll use 3-4 diapers. Mostly these are reusable cloth diapers, though. They require changing a bit more often, but then they're clean and back on my butt a few days later.

I'm pretty regular and I'm diapered in the morning after we have our coffee/breakfast, late afternoon and when we go to bed, so roughly every eight hours I get changed. Usually, I wear one cloth diaper and two cloth inserts under my rubber pants.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back